Sign in to follow this  
HaraldG

AES with Propliners

Yes, these airports are great, especially together with interesting AI traffic (UNNT is pictured at the screenshots above). Today in the evening, when my little son has fallen asleep, I will activate also USSS and USNN, but at first I have to buy the 3rd Credit pack...

Generally, there are many interesting airports in these CIS countries (not only Russia) which deserve to be modelled as freeware or payware and to be supported by AES. Beside - of course! - UKBB I think of UAAA, UGTB and UDYZ. For UAAA there is a fine but a little outdated freeware scenery by Nikita Fomin which needed a modern replacement with AES support. For UGTB we have the quite new freeware by Alexander Svanidze, and the UDYZ Megascenery Zvartnoz is outstanding. Both are almost crying for AES support.

... as many others, and so there will be a surprising with every AES update. FS2004 will never get boring.

Horrido!

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

I agree - the Zvartnotz scenery has long been one of the best freeware airports available. It was way ahead of its time when it was released and it's still top notch...