Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

What happened to the F4-U?

It is really missing from the marketplace.

Glad I have it installed.....

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Ha, like this forum, all the parts are slowly disappearing!

Yeh it is me having this problem !

I'm still waiting for a response from Xbox Live technical support !

LHookins can you give us the link for the similar problem topic on Steam forum ?

Very strange this thing !

Best regards

gerard

It is really missing from the marketplace.

Glad I have it installed.....

yes jcomm glad for you have installed but what will happen if you delete from your installation and again reinstall it over the Xbox Live marketplace site ?

At this time I don't advice you to do so because I believe you will be unable to achieve your install process successfully !

Best regards

gerard

yes jcomm glad for you have installed but what will happen if you delete from your installation and again reinstall it over the Xbox Live marketplace site ?

At this time I don't advice you to do so because I believe you will be unable to achieve your install process successfully !

I can test, since as no longer use that model anyway... Will report back ASAP!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Ha, like this forum, all the parts are slowly disappearing!

Looks like so Simon :-( Some are no moving to the FSX forums (me included, even if not with the enthusiasm I have for FLIGHT). And there's that great blog to poll every day... You really should give it a try!!! Reading there always fresh and interesting, sometimes awesome news/reviews gives me some satisfaction with this stagnated hobby ....

http://xsimreviews.com/

Today I started FLIGHT to get the next aerocache. There was nothing available :-(, But I picked the Carbon Cub, with the cockpit, and flew around for awhile, enjoying the unique weather and sensation of flying this sim still gives me ... Well....

Main Simulation Rig:

I can test, since as no longer use that model anyway... Will report back ASAP!

Well jcomm but if you fail to reinstall the F4U I would not to believe it were my responsability ! ^_^

Over side I recept a response on the Steam forum Flight support from someone named " McMasterGold"

You can see : http://forums.steamp...=1#post32129766 . It is a recently known bug ! Will be fixed soon !

Best regards

Gerard

Ok,

from the GFWL interface, deleted all add-on aircraft (deleting an aircraft also deletes the preview). Then asked for the f4-u redownload and it started without any problems. Anyway I canceled it because my FLIGHT install will stay as it is - only Deluxe aircraft...

Glad the guys at the Steam form helped!

Enjoy FLIGHT, even if without new aerocaches (?)

Main Simulation Rig:

Well jcomm thank you for your report !

But the only one process who fail is the install not the download. The download is running well not the install procedure for the F4U.

For all the others parts (add'ons and the game itself) the download AND install process are both successfull except for the F4U.

Allthought I have only tried to uninstall and reinstall over my Xbox Live account not ingame GFWL interface !

I'm still waiting for a response from Xbox Live technical support . That could take 2 workingdays !

Best regards

Gerard

Great to know! Thx for the link!

Great to know that we have someone there, on what remains of the FLIGHT Team - Loki !

Main Simulation Rig:

Hi everyone !

The F4U is back on Xbox Live Marketplace or GFWL Market place !

At this time I don't still tried to redownload it again !

Best regards

Gerard

Hi again !

Problem solved : the F4U is downloadable again on Xbox Live Market or GWFL market and the install is successfully now ! (Althought for me !)

Great thanks to Loki and the support Flight team who has solved this issue in a record time !

the best support I have seen until now !

Best regards and good flights to all !

Gerard