Sign in to follow this  
mr340

Best Payware For KMIA(Miami Intle)

Hi everyone am looking for the best paware for miami that doesn't have a mayor impact in FPS. So am looking for something besides Latin VFR Miami . Can you guys please list some choices ?

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

There are no others, besides the one that comes with Miami City 2012 by Drzewiecki Design.

On the bright side, LatinVFR will address the low FPS with an update later in a few months.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Thanks Luis, muchas gracia amigo :)

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

Unfortunately, FlyTampa, the pinnacle of airport developers has not rebooted KMIA. Latin VFR's version should be updated in the future. Only time will tell how good it will be.

I have settled on Ray Smith's AFCAD available in the AVSIM library. For me is even better that the LatinVFRs payware.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

LatinVFR just absolutly rapes my PC for Frames, so I just try to pretend that Miami doesnt exists.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Oddly, I don't have those issues with Latin VFR KMIA.

I got my Latin vfr mia to work well by removing every bgl that was eye candy. I still have all the good parts and now the performance at minimum 22 fps.

Greg

I'm having the same frame-rate hits but I'm running both Latin-VFR KMIA and Miami City 2012. I've turned off MC2012's KMIA and using L-VFR's KMIA but the hit is still brutal on my new PC.

I've done a little testing and was surprised to find that it was L-VFR's KMIA that was the big problem, considering the amount of autogen that MC2012 is running.

I will say that using both, South Florida looks amazing. I only hope more of the area is covered in a later release.

Alexander Alonso