Sign in to follow this  
marcosfc

2D View - Engines Pedestal ? Where is it ?

Friends, :rolleyes:

I just finished my happy purchase :rolleyes: , install 737 NGX and surprise: in 2D main painel view, where is the link to have a the engine pedestal ? I´m getting crazy looking for it :( !! In the manual I find 9 points (links) to have this but none of then lead me to the engine pedestal that I have only open a new window by "FS menu" or using the 3D cockpit. Something is missed ?

Tks in advance for any help

Marcos

I dont believe in it. If was refundable i´ll ask my money back.

Just go into the virtual cockpit and look down. You can also cycle through the views with 'a'. From the 2D, if you hit SHIFT+A once, you'll be looking at the pedestal.

Kyle Rodgers

O cmon... There are now that many product in the store without any 2d views... look at the Aerosoft Airbus X... there is abosolutly NO 2D Panel, for nothing... and, in the reviews many even didn't mentioned it, however in reviews for the NGX there are many many many bad voices that say "uhh the 2d throttle is not there" so please, please do that with the airbus too or don't do it for any product...

Ok so i think when you start your flight you need the throttles only 2 times, engine start and engine cuttoff... so that couldn't be the thing that could make you NOT fly the best aircraft ever developed for FSX!! ;)

So have more fun with this great product.

I dont believe in it. If was refundable i´ll ask my money back.

Since you just new to the forum just a reminder that you need to sign your name or else you post might be deleted, and yes if you would have done a search on this topic you would have found your answers as it has been discussed many times

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

If your using 2D panels only Marcus, I only recommend trying the VC for a period of time. You might be surprised after a while that you ever used 2D panels in the first place.

I use EZDOK to setup the Captains view how I like it, then either pan around the cockpit with hat switch or switch to other views setup with EZDOK. The Captains view. is simply returned anytime with one click of a button on your joystick.

Give it a go and I'm sure you'll be happy with the NGX very quickly.

I prefer detached panels, but I will agree I found it much easier (and no nasty floating undocked windows) just to look around the beautiful VC with EZ-Dok. I do undock the PFD and ND to a second screen but that's for landings and any other time I'm flying manually. That way I can still look out the VC window without zooming the view back. This actually gives you more 'out of the window' view than a 2D cockpit does.

You get a BMW and you want a Skoda. That is a first ^_^

Seriously man, I understand the urge for the 2D panel, but the NGX so much qualities to offer. The VC is beautiful and the 3D of the TQ when viewed from above is just a thing of beauty. Much better than 2D. I suggest you give it a chance.