Sign in to follow this  
jhoman

PMDG setup/aircraft

I am new to this forum, I just aquired the new PMDG 737 NGX and love it after flying the LEVEL D 767 for many years, my question to you is how to reset the default PMDG 737 NGX aircraft configuration on the PMDG SETUP/AIRCRAFT page.

Somehow I am unable to find this page, hopefully somebody will be able to help me.

Thank you in advance.

Jacobus

Hmm I don't think there is a default option, I guess you could uninstall that livery and reinstall it, each livery has it's own config to mirror (as best as possible) the way it is in real life, not sure about the PMDG house livery though.

Thanks Jay for your fast response,the notation I am referring to is the one on page 5 of the Tutorial #1, it states the tutorial assumes that we use the default PMDG 737NGX aircraft configuration and this to be reset to defaults on the PMDG SETUP/AIRCRAFT page.

I am having a hard time finding this page.

Thanks again

Jacobus Homan

I don't fly the NGX but I think you press the MENU key in the CDU then the PMDG SETUP key then the AIRCRAFT key then the RESTORE ORIGINAL key.

Dugald Walker

You should be able to reset the configurations at FMC using the PMDG menue.

Peter Frey

LSZH

Thanks guys for the information, everything is a little different from Level D 767, appreciate your fast response.

Have a good day

Jacobus Homan