Sign in to follow this  
Chee Voon Liew

Problem with PDMG 737NGX with fsx.

Hell everyone!

I've spotted the white square on the top left screen during the FSX with PDMG 737NGX during gameplay, I can use a mouse and drag the corner or side of the white square it to make it bigger.

Please let me know to findout how do I manage to get rid of this problem.

I do have Intel Core i7 , with 8GB of ram, XFX AMD Radeon HD 6950 1gb video card I'm running MS Windows 7 Home Edition. Please let me know to findout how do I managa to fix this problem.

Thank you,

It's not a problem, the box is supposed to be there. Just leave it alone.

It's part of a light sensor gauge I'm pretty sure. Not to be closed or played with apparently.

Okay! That's great, what does the white box use for?

it has something to do with lighting i think? I rememebr when I first found it i thought I'd always notice it. That's not true, I actually completely forgot about it until now. It doens't do any action that you'll physically see. And you can't/ shouldn't delete it.

Okay! That's great, what does the white box use for?

To make people ask questions? :)

I think it is one of PMDG's FSX limitations work arounds, it allows PMDG to do things FSX was never designed to do originally.

Hello everyone!

I want to let you know that I have played FSX with Acceleration pack plus the PMDG 737NGX plus the PMDG 737NGX 600/700 Expansion pack. I've crashed the Boeing 737-700WL while I'm playing but the error message box said Fatal Error occurred and then next error message box said Microsoft Flight Simulator is restarting and returns to the Microsoft Flight Simulator start up App.

Does anybody know how to fix this problem? Thank you,

From Chee Voon