Sign in to follow this  
N1G

Any guesses on what B7 might bring?

i hope there will be some new scenery asset coming. haven't seen any pics. concerning ai aircrafts i assume we have to wait for 3es parties stepping in...

A higher version number? :)

@JasonHarris -- what issues do you have with the Bonanza? And is that the Carenado version?

A higher version number? :)

There's one in every crowd :ph34r:

@JasonHarris -- what issues do you have with the Bonanza? And is that the Carenado version?

Timmer, it seems that the carenado bonanza feels like I am pulling back on the stick. I dont think its an issue with the plane, its just the only plane I have been flying.

Others have noticed this issue with the warthog joystick, this is where the issue is I think.

I also have another annoying issue that on my saitek combat pedals when I start a flight they do not work. I alsways have to go in to the joystick settings where they are correctly mapped and move them. Then they work in game again. Everytime I start explane though, grr.

Timmer, it seems that the carenado bonanza feels like I am pulling back on the stick. I dont think its an issue with the plane, its just the only plane I have been flying.

What trim settings do you put the plane in for take-off. I find putting it so the trim gauge reads right above the first 'U' seems to put at at just the right level for take-off, requiring a slight backpressure on the yoke to break the plane from the ground.

I have those pedals but haven't had that issue with it personally. I have had Windows suddenly ignore it every now and then which requires re-plugging it in. I hope it's a weird issue that gets solved for you soon -- that'd definitely be annoying!

The ones who have to fix the Carenado Bonanza is Carenado themselves, not Laminar Research. They're doing the necessary ajustments to make the platform better, so it's up to the developers to upgrade their products to the new standards. Carenado is still waiting for X-Plane 10 to become a stable platform, and since that should take quite some time, I would find another plane to fly until for now.

Alexis Mefano