Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

PMDG Manuals now live!

Yeah! ^_^ ~400 USD is a little steep, but the quality looks incredible. This means we're getting closer!

Did anyone else notice the $2M price tag for the AOA 73 training lol?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana Palmer

KJAC

Yeah! ^_^ ~400 USD is a little steep, but the quality looks incredible. This means we're getting closer!

Did anyone else notice the $2M price tag for the AOA 73 training lol?

Ha yeah, I'm only going to get the QRH as it's all I need.

I'm tempted to get the whole thing, just because she's been my favourite a/c since introduction in the mid-90s with United. I don't really need all of that stuff, but I really want to learn all I possibly can. Boy I feel almost like a little kid again heh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana Palmer

KJAC

the 737 manuals were available for at least a year before the release... Probably not the best way to measure release dates. At least I hope not :Whew:

I'm tempted to get the whole thing, just because she's been my favourite a/c since introduction in the mid-90s with United. I don't really need all of that stuff, but I really want to learn all I possibly can. Boy I feel almost like a little kid again heh.

I mean you'll have it all in PDF form when you pay for the 777... $400 is an iPad that you could be viewing the PDFs on anyways!

Not sure why no one from PMDG has announced it, but here's the link!

Luke, it's not that no one from PMDG announced it, it's just that they waited for you to see it and post about it since you're on their website 24/7. You saved them time. :LMAO:

Just%20Kidding.gif

Luke, it's not that no one from PMDG announced it, it's just that they waited for you to see it and post about it since you're on their website 24/7. You saved them time. :LMAO:

Just%20Kidding.gif

Ryan... your job?? LOL kidding. Something said to me, check the Website. Then I knew what I had to do :LMAO: :LMAO:

why don't they just post in PMDG B777 forum instead of the PMDG general forums?

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

I bought it. And yes, they sold the manuals at Christmas 2010, but the 737 didn't come out until August 2011.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

why don't they just post in PMDG B777 forum instead of the PMDG general forums?

Yeah I wondered that. With the screenshots too. I guess maybe more people will see it in the General Forum.

Its too expensive; $500 + shipping price is just too much, I can buy a car for that money. Ill stick with my .pdf edition.