Yugo 65:

Year of production: 1990, and passed 85000km

1300cc/ 65HP euro1 engine

fuel: Gasoline and Compressed Natural Gas

5 gear transmission

CD/radio tuner and aluminum wheels.

400 euros :smile:

Okay, but that is Euros, not Dollars.

Anywayz, looks like a great car! Reputable brand, excellent, high quality wheels, and did I mention it comes with doors?

Okay, but that is Euros, not Dollars.

Anywayz, looks like a great car! Reputable brand, excellent, high quality wheels, and did I mention it comes with doors?

400.00 EUR = 494.741931 USD

Anyway, I used to drive same model of car, its not too bad, you can easily fix it if its broken, and do not worry if you crash it (you lose just $500 instead of $100000 if you crash some nice BMW). Actually, at my Yugo (which I crashed few years ago, btw), driver's door was broken so you could not latch it; instead, airflow kept the door closed. How fancy is that? HA!

Look, this is from an indy movie so you may not get it:

I thought it was a 1983...

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle, you watched that movie????? :Shocked: Yes, it's 1983 my bad!!!! :LMAO: Funniest movie ever!

I worked overnight at a flight school dispatch desk, if that helps to answer the question. I watched all kinds of random movies when I worked there.

Kyle Rodgers

I worked overnight at a flight school dispatch desk, if that helps to answer the question. I watched all kinds of random movies when I worked there.

That's awesome. Remember that sprinkler scene when the guy wanted to go to the bathroom? :LMAO:

OK, I decided to splurge and buy the captain's set. (black and white QRH....I didnt want to splurge THAT much). Should have it by Saturday.And should have the PMDG version of the plane by.....?????????????

You guys remember the Top Gear episode when they went out and got a car for 100 pounds? And those were solid cars!

Anyway if I had 400 bucks, I go with buying a tablet and storing the PDFs on it...

My real QRH has 567 pages,so it looks like they got most of the guts of this A/C

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

$400 is an iPad that you could be viewing the PDFs on anyways!

Just when I was looking for an excuse to buy one... Thanks for the idea... Humm too bad for the manual though!

I am seriously thinking that for the first time i will buy a set of manuals, but i want the Chief Pilots set with the colour upgrade. I know its a little off topic but does anyone know how reliable USPS is at international shipping. I am in the UK. Its an extra $100 for fedex. PMDG state "USPS international services do not provide strong tracking data or guaranteed delivery times. Choosing USPS for international shipping is done AT YOUR OWN RISK." I know there is a risk, but how much risk?

Ben Morton