Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

07AUG12: PMDG 777 Manuals Available! (Start studying!)

Captains-

A bit earlier tonight we went live with the printed manual sets for the PMDG 777-200/300 for FSX.

We have held off on making these available, as we wanted to get a bit closer to release before we bury the publishing service in orders. (You guys nearly killed them when the NGX manuals came out- it was quite funny!)

With the release of these manuals, we have once again put together two full sets that give you a range of goodies depending upon your budget. The Captain's flight manual set inclues the Flight Crew Operating Manuals Volume 1 & 2, the Flight Crew Training Manual, the Quick Reference Handbook and a laminated checklist.

The Chief Pilot's set includes all of the above, but adds the three panel cockpit posters, system schematic diagrams, lights and switches guide and a booklet of jepp charts.

If you wish to take a slightly smaller nibble, you can purchase each of the FCOM Volume 1/2, the FCTM and the QRH separately, as well!

You can review the Chief Pilot's Manual set here.

The Captain's Manual set is located here.

You can select shipping via FedEx Express, or via the postal service. (Please note that we recommend customers outside of North America choose FedEx as a shipping option simply because they provide better service on the delivery side, and their service is tracking enabled!)

These manuals are produced in the same manner as those provided to airline pilots being trained to fly the 777. They provide you with an unparalleled level of detail, realism and authenticity!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

(Please note that in the graphic for the Chief PIlot's set, we used an NGX poster and NGX schematics as place holders in the image. You won't obviously get an NGX cockpit poster in your 777 flight manuals- but I thought I would mention it here just to avoid any confusion!)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Brilliant news :-) Shame I'm to busy studying with my PPL at the moment, sure I've got plenty of time!..

Just like Luke, I'm busy spending money on real flying. However, I would love to save enough to purchase the Chief Pilot set eventually.

Brilliant news as always Capt. Randazzo!!

Erik L.

Very nice, think i'm gonna have to buy them this time around.

Any chance of making the checklists a seperate item? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

OOOOOO

I want! cannot afford,

Robert, will they be at this price for a while?

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Nice, but unfortunately, at the moment I cannot afford these. But good to know they're available :-)

Boeing and Jeppesen have always been the benchmark at what they do. PMDG is now up there with them. Well done... well done!

Mike McKenna.

Thanks Robert. I shall be getting the set for sure.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Hi,

sorry, but during my order I'am unable to choose another shipping option like

Express Mail

®

International (EMS)

I live in Germany. I think it would be better if I could choose FedEx, as you have also recommended ...

Regards,

Matthias Forstner

(Please note that in the graphic for the Chief PIlot's set, we used an NGX poster and NGX schematics as place holders in the image. You won't obviously get an NGX cockpit poster in your 777 flight manuals- but I thought I would mention it here just to avoid any confusion!)

Just a heads-up: the header for the web page still says "PMDG 737-NGX Chief Pilot..." too.

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=89&idcategory=23

Kyle Rodgers

Thank you for the great news!

I think i should inform you, that i tried to follow your advise to use FedEx (i am from austria) but there was no choice. (Only USPS was available)

So I had to take USPS as delivery-method for the Chief Pilot´s Manual-Set.

Only want to let you know. Just in case.

Regards,

Robert Reitmaier

good for me got the updated shipping part so I could select Fedex this evening :) Now only wish it arrives soon and well :D

Now I'll be checking again and again from time to time until there is a tracking number in the order :D That'll finally give me something to do while waiting for some other things to come true in my life (great bureaucraty we have in France :/)