hello all,

I recently installed the B1900D from PMDG for fs2004. i was all good to go on it but then i found a hole in the tip of the nose. it really bothers me and I was wondering if there was any way to get rid of this. much help would be nice. thanks.

If you know about painting, one of the bmp file is called "Decal_NoPush". You can update the alpha channel, making it white instead of dark. The darker the alpha channel causes your nose to look transparent, while the lighter alpha channel will cause the hole to disappear.

You can update the alpha channel, making it white instead of dark.

And what program would I use to do this. I have FSrepaint. Does that program work or will it do better with another program

And what program would I use to do this. I have FSrepaint. Does that program work or will it do better with another program

You can use a small paint utility called, "DXTbmp". Load your bmp to it, and create a new alpha channel with it.

You can use a small paint utility called, "DXTbmp".

That thing is still around? Good to see it's surviving the ages.

Kyle Rodgers

That thing is still around? Good to see it's surviving the ages.

Yeap, still around and very handy.