Sign in to follow this  

How long your 777 hauls will be, average ? - POLL -

How long will your 777 hauls be, average ?  

368 members have voted

1. 1. How long will your 777 hauls be, average ?

• 1 hour
    • 2 hours
    • 3 hours
    • 4 hours
    • Between 4 and 6 hours
    • Even 10-12 hours, if I have coffee and sandwiches enough

How long your 777 hauls will be, average ?

The Poll is intended using no accelerated time of course.

Guys,

I know that PMDG products are far superior to whatever else in FSX market and the fidelity of its products is simply gorgeous but, are you really telling me that you can start a haul let's say at 8.00 AM to finish it at 8.00 PM ?

Of course while cruising you can do something else, like real pilots btw, but if FSX crashes ? And then, can you really avoid the temptation to skip few cruising hours using the accelerated time ?

I assume there will be no Wx avoidance system so the cruise could become very boring, IMO.

Indeed, 6 - 10 hours would be a good choice, when flying from EU to US for example...

Between 8-12 hours. Means i can get some work done whilst i fly :)

but if FSX crashes ?

I use FSUIPC's auto-save function for this very reason. If FSX crashes on me I loose just a few minutes of the flight from when the last save was made.

Yeah 6-10 here to,maybe 6-12. That what I usually do for long hauls.

Of course because it's the T7 I will have to do some really long ones specifically YYZ-HKG/NRT

TLV-NY/LAX

LHR-Asia

Lee

I usually work on long flights too

Sent using Tapatalk

Guys,

I know that PMDG products are far superior to whatever else in FSX market and the fidelity of its products is simply gorgeous but, are you really telling me that you can start a haul let's say at 8.00 AM to finish it at 8.00 PM ?

Of course while cruising you can do something else, like real pilots btw, but if FSX crashes ? And then, can you really avoid the temptation to skip few cruising hours using the accelerated time ?

I assume there will be no Wx avoidance system so the cruise could become very boring, IMO.

A lot of people don't mind if you're flying for a VA, or you're a bit OCD about your Vataware logbook.

Where is the 18 hours option, I find your lack of faith in this airframe disturbing.

:lol:

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Guys,

If I can do ten hours in the LDS 763 then I can do 15 in the 777 easy ha - http://www.vataware.com/flight.cfm?id=9997126 I've gone eleven in that too. (LHR-SFO)

When I do my ULH's I'll get up earlier and time it all so I'm not landing too late. I do other things whilst flying long haul though, no way I could sit in front of a computer screen for that long.

Regarding FSX crashing, that's not a problem now as if you just do a simple save it saves everything. I would do it every thirty minutes - one hour.

30 mins, DUB -> BFS -> SNN -> ORK -> DUB. My favorite FS route, do it about 85% of the time, as others have said, the cruise is not for me, FS isn't for bringing my work home with me, but for learning how to fly this bird inside out. I think I could stretch to a delivery flight from KPAE to EIDW though.... B)

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg