Sign in to follow this  
cobblecat435

Does anyone know of a photoreal scenery for Point Roberts in Washington State?

I saw Megascenery Earth for Washington, and that would be perfect. But I'm not sure if it includes Point Roberts since it's basically part of Canada.

If anyone knows of any sceneries for the Point Roberts area or if anyone has tried megascenery earth, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

ORBX Pacific NW

i7-9700K @4.9 GHz  / Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Mobo / 32 GB DDR4 / RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU / AORUS FO48U 4k display
 SSD for Drive C and another SSD dedicate to Flight Sim / 1 GB Comcast Xfinity Internet connection / HP Reverb G2 / Tobii 5 Head & Eye Tracking

read about me and my sailing adventures at www.svmirador.net/WebsiteOne/ or at Flickr TacomaSailor

I don't think it is photo real - I have auto gen set to the next to highest setting

LOD_RADIUS=4.500000

MESH_COMPLEXITY=95

MESH_RESOLUTION=23

TEXTURE_RESOLUTION=28

AUTOGEN_DENSITY=4

DETAIL_TEXTURE=1

WATER_EFFECTS=6

TERRAIN_MAX_AUTOGEN_TREES_PER_CELL=800

TERRAIN_MAX_AUTOGEN_BUILDING_PER_CELL=600

Here is a Google Earth View from 4500'

i7-9700K @4.9 GHz  / Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Mobo / 32 GB DDR4 / RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU / AORUS FO48U 4k display
 SSD for Drive C and another SSD dedicate to Flight Sim / 1 GB Comcast Xfinity Internet connection / HP Reverb G2 / Tobii 5 Head & Eye Tracking

read about me and my sailing adventures at www.svmirador.net/WebsiteOne/ or at Flickr TacomaSailor

I have Vancouver+ for FSX, and I know that it models Tsawwassen and Roberts Bank with "5 meter aerial photographs," according to the FSAddon+ website (see here for the Vancouver+ page).

I can't remember, however, what it looks like--I'm not at my FSX computer right now--but I think it's closer to reality (i.e., fewer houses) than the PNW rendition.

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

To set the record straight, Point Roberts is part of the USA (Washington State) however is an isolated penninsula geographically attached to Canada and only road accessible through British Columbia (Canada) It can be accessed by water.