Sign in to follow this  
Joseph_Van

PMDG startup panel state

Hello in my pmdg 747,MD-11 i can not save a panel state and on my pmdg 747 i could not save my panel my panel state on my old computer i was wondering if any one else had this problem thanks,

Joseph

I am also Having the same problem with the NGX.

I would be grateful if someone could shed some light on this issue please.

Regards,

Scott

Try running FSX as administrator (right-click on the FSX icon and "run as admin"). See if that helps.

I do run as Admin but got the problem fixed when i read a post about this same problem and saved a bunch of flights within FSX.

Hi, I m totally new to this forum, but here goes. You need to go to your FSX Installation folder eg: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X Folder. Right Click on SimObjects Folder and select properties. Click on the Securities Tab. There you will find a list of users. Click on the edit button to change the permissions. Select the username you are logged in as and allow yourself full control. Click Apply and Repeat the process for the user called Trusted Installer. Press ok when done and your problems will be solved :)

PS I read about something similar in the PMDG Manuals but changing it on the folder is better because you never have problems editing a aircraft config again ;) And it works!

Hello Gollyborg, Can I point out to you that your signature is required at the end of your Posts (see Pinned Post on subject) secondly it is the concensus of opinion that FSX should not be in the C:\ Program Files(x86)etc. as this has an adverse effect on FSX or words to that effect. Just a friendly word. Richard Welsh.