Sign in to follow this  
Appliance

AES v2.24 Now Released

Yes. I only wish Oliver supported DD's EPKT' date=' EPRZ, EPPO and EPWR instead of EPSC, EPLL and EPZG, which get little to none (EPZG) traffic in reality. I guess these airport codes mean nothing to Oliver, so he just chose by random. :(

Another chance (I've been waiting for EPKT support - with no jetways - for two years!), so close, passed by.

Maybe 2.25...

The consolation is the incredibly long list of supported airports, with a few I personally enjoy (USSS on top!).[/quote']

Actually it is the developer of the scenery that has to make changes to the airports and submit to Oliver after which he can give it the AES support. Maybe better to check with the developer of those airports first.

Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

I think I will start using AES again also, for airports that work with it. I've got to get FS9 loaded again and try out Quality Wings BAe 146

And I will consider buying Delhi

I've been waiting for ImagineSim to release their next airport so I can buy Delhi at a discount along with Changi and San Juan.

Delhi makes sense also since LLasha, Paro, Kathmandu and Kashgar (Kashi) are nearby.

Maybe better to check with the developer of those airports first

I'm in touch with the developer and the sceneries are all the time ready to be AESed.

Even Oliver admitted a few days ago they are on his list. But this is only up to him what and when goes from the list to the product.

Delhi makes sense also since LLasha, Paro, Kathmandu and Kashgar (Kashi) are nearby

Certainly it does! However, spoting RW flights from Western Europe to India (LH, BA, VS, AI and 9W) everyday (time and weather permitting), I have always wanted to recreate one of them in my sim once a decent Indian scenery is released. The only problem is my A320 won't get there, so I will probably reinstall PMDG 744 to make a Lufthansa flight (even though they now switched to 747-8I on this route).

RW flights from Western Europe to India

Because my home airports are YSSY and YBBN (might as well be Antartica) I find myself a truly international simmer with no boundaries. I literally fly all over on whim though Africa, having fewer payware sceneries, brings up the rear when it comes to frequency.

I have AES. I just haven't used it since GSX. And turns out I have a few credits that haven't been used and my addon scenery database has grown since I last used AES.

Certainly it does! However, spoting RW flights from Western Europe to India (LH, BA, VS, AI and 9W) everyday (time and weather permitting), I have always wanted to recreate one of them in my sim once a decent Indian scenery is released. The only problem is my A320 won't get there, so I will probably reinstall PMDG 744 to make a Lufthansa flight (even though they now switched to 747-8I on this route).

I flew from Heathrow to New Delhi in the 744 when imaginesim came out with it.