Sign in to follow this  
Manny

how to move FS9 Carenado aircrafts to FSX?

In my previous FSX setup, I have pretty much most of my Caranado Aircrafts ported over. I did this 4 years ago, now I have forgotten what I did to move them over.

I have new FSX install and I miss those aircrafts.

I thought there was a tool that caranado provided to move their FS9 over to FSX. Was this not true? or am I being delusional? I thought there was a tool like that.. anyone remember what this was and where I can get it?

Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

You can definitely move them over, but the native FSX versions both look and fly better..

Maybe time to buy a new copy of your absolute favorites..

Bert

You can definitely move them over, but the native FSX versions both look and fly better..

Maybe time to buy a new copy of your absolute favorites..

Well...then there are two possibilities.. I may already have purchesed those... (But I have forgotten where I would have purhcased them from. Some of them are from Caranado..I know those ones... since I can log into my account and see all the things I have purhcesed.. .but I didn't see all of them lised) not sure if I have gotten some more from somehwere else).

If I don't have the fsx version, then yeah..I'd have no problem with purchasing the FSX versions instead of porting them over.

And then I found this for the 206.

http://flyawaysimula...o-cessna-u206g/

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter