Sign in to follow this  
simon-flight

Stall warning sounds

Hi all,

Does anyone have any idea why I cant get the warning sounds when running the stall warning tests from a flight that originated from the cld and dark cockpit. No failures set and the aircraft readied for flight as per tutorials (all the way to brakes off). All other sounds are present.

I do get the warning sounds if I start with the default flight loaded. This is for the 600/700 and 800/900.

To be honest I'm not sure if this is a new development for my installation or if its been like this from the start when I first got the NGX when released.

Thanks

Simon

Do you have AC power supplied for more than 4 minutes?

Why 4 minutes? Stall warning test may be accomplished right after AC power supplied. And it inhibited in-flight.

Why 4 minutes? Stall warning test may be accomplished right after AC power supplied. And it inhibited in-flight.

It does in the NGX, mach warnings can be tested right away, but stall warning 4 minutes after AC power up.

Good call KriVa, I waited 4 minutes and voila it works. Where did that nugget come from ? I have looked through the manuals and could'nt see any reference to the 4 minutes

Many Thanks

Simon

Because that's the way it is in real life too.