Sign in to follow this  
Air France

Sound Help!

Hi,

When in flight as soon as I talk to the default FSX ATC it lowers all my volumes.....How come? I need to go in the sound mixer to bring the sliders back up. Keeps happening everytime I talk to ATC.

On the Communication tab in the Sound folder make sure the "do Nothing" is checked it fixed my problem, other than that I'm not real sure.

On the Communication tab in the Sound folder make sure the "do Nothing" is checked it fixed my problem, other than that I'm not real sure.

Not sure where your talking about.

Hit the Start button go to Control panel click the sound icon there are four tabs at the top, click the one that says communication, that one should be set to

"Do Nothing" hope that clears it up and it work for you !!

Hit the Start button go to Control panel click the sound icon there are four tabs at the top, click the one that says communication, that one should be set to

"Do Nothing" hope that clears it up and it work for you !!

Thank you!!

I purchased a small USB sound card with headphone jack that I use strictly for communicating with ATC (And sometimes some music.) You can set your sound within FSX to have the ATC come only from the USB sound card which really ads to the realism. The USB sound cards are dirt cheap on E-bay. Only a few bucks if I remember correctly.

Mitch