Sign in to follow this  
Mean Aerodynamic Chord

EZDOK vs. A2A Accu-Sim

Hi everyone,

Since I fly the NGX a lot, I was wanting to improve my overall experience with it. I'm a bit tired of, when landing, falling in the ground so smoothly. I want to land more roughly. lol. So, which product is better to improve this aspect, EZDOK or Accu-Sim?

Thanks.

if you just want more ground effects then Accu-sim ( it does add other effects and sounds ) as EZDOK is quite a bit more powerful and you will need to read the manual on how to set it up but a lot of people use both together.

-Paul-

Accu-Feel is the name...

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

I haven't tried AccuFeel much with heavies, as I fly mostly props/bush, so I don't know how well it would go with the NGX.

I think you're referring to the camera/head shake effect upon landing. EZDok is what you're looking for if that's the case. But it does way more than just shake the camera. I don't have the product so you'll have to do more research on it, but I'm pretty sure this is what you're referring to.

Accu-feel adds mainly extra sound effects. Like when I'm braking while taxing, they'll make a sort of creaking noise, the sound of airflow will initiate when you open doors and windows, cockpit vibrations sounds upon stalling/stressing the aircraft...stuff like that. Again, I don't think that kind of stuff would apply to the NGX that well, but somebody else can feel free to correct me.

Basically, though, they're different products that do totally different things. They complement each other.

Thanks everyone. Can anyone tell me if you can turn off the sound effects of Accu-Feel?

Yes you can Diego, but then you might as well not have it, as it is more sound effect. I use it with my Carenado and RealAir planes, but found it not suitable for airliners.

If you want ground effect, you will need Ezdok.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Yes you can Diego, but then you might as well not have it, as it is more sound effect. I use it with my Carenado and RealAir planes, but found it not suitable for airliners.

Julian, how's EZDOK for airliners? You said that Accu-Feel is not good for airliners, what about EZDOK?

Well, you can tune ezdok extensively between making it look like there's an earthquake and a small bump here and there. Due to this i like it with my pmdg and touchdown you can really feel how hard you landed. On ground it's quite minor, but yeah you can edit the strenght of shake effects to your own liking, It can be a bit hard to figure out, but there's a manual which should cover it pretty well.

Personally i just downloaded AoA's NGX ezdok file and made minor changes to the cameras, but the shake effects are pretty good there. (well, they're not overdone atleast)

Yes, best is to have both. Accu-feel creates movement too, but that is for airframe. With Ezdok, you create head wobble for your pilot eye view camera (or shakes to some other camera). So, they work beautifully together and complement each other. I have both and couldn't run FSX without them anymore, but if I'd have to choose just one of them, I'd take ezdok hands down. But as said, both are terrific.

EZDOK is a must for VC fliers imo, as it gives the user the ability to easily set up new cameras. I dont use the shake stuff for airliners (I dont like how the clickspots keeps moving around with the perceived turbulence), I just use the cameras, but for GA flying I use the shaking. Its quite complicated to tweak the shaking, but at least the shake profiles works pretty good straight out of the box, without the need for reconfiguration

vatsim s3

1133704.png

The ground roll effect from Accu-Feel is pretty good by itself.

I use both with with the ngx. I love the head movements from EZDOK and the sounds and other things from Accu-feel. You are after the effect which EZDOK would give you.

But get both if you can lol

Cheers lee

Sent using Tapatalk

I have both, and i can't fly without anymore.

BUT

when flying heavies I must switch off ezca thrembling or I can't fine tune the little switches.

sig_concordeX.jpg

vafs_status.php?cs=AFR2202&w=1&clr=11,95

Yes, best is to have both. Accu-feel creates movement too, but that is for airframe. With Ezdok, you create head wobble for your pilot eye view camera (or shakes to some other camera). So, they work beautifully together and complement each other. I have both and couldn't run FSX without them anymore, but if I'd have to choose just one of them, I'd take ezdok hands down. But as said, both are terrific.

This.

EZdock is for visual effects (among other things), Accu-feel is for sound. These are now must haves for my FSX install.

While Accu-feel is more geared toward GA planes, or older heavy iron (eg. B-17's and DC-3s) I've found it's still useful for airliners. One, You can have it generate the sound of air rushing past a well sealed cabin, giving that nice background 'white noise' you get with an airliner cruising along. Two, and my personal favorite for airliners, you can have it generate the drag sounds created when landing gear, flaps, or spoilers are deployed. This is highly immersive IMO.