Sign in to follow this  
Tal Malca

LR and ER Diffrence

I know whats the diffrence between those 2(Range,weight...),but is there any diffrence in Cockpit?(The Model of the cockpit,and the gagues)

No both 200ER and 200LR have EFB's at the Airlines discretion. Just like BA didn't install EFB's in the 300ER's because they have none in the 200's.

The standby instruments for the 200ER are the older three gauge ones whereas the LR, 300ER and F have the new integrated standby. Just like the NGX :-)

All 777 Flight Decks have the same model and shape. Some don't have no smoking signs, some do. Some have EFB's some don't. The 300 series all have Camera's. The 200's don't.

Tha base pack is 777-200LR,but the livery that im going to use is EL AL which dont have LR's,is their gonna be a topic that well will ask for livires?

Tha base pack is 777-200LR,but the livery that im going to use is EL AL which dont have LR's,is their gonna be a topic that well will ask for livires?

[Need to sign your name man]

Well, most of us arn't going to get our 777 with our favourite livery, which is on the 200 ER's, we just need to be patient.

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

There are a few more different ones than those mentioned here. If you compare a B777-300 cocpitt with RR engines and 777-300 cocpitt with GE engines, one finds that one variant shows three values ​​for each engine, while the other shows two values ​​for each engine at the uper EICAS display.

Best

Steinar Grindstein

There are a few more different ones than those mentioned here. If you compare a B777-300 cocpitt with RR engines and 777-300 cocpitt with GE engines, one finds that one variant shows three values ​​for each engine, while the other shows two values ​​for each engine at the uper EICAS display.

Best

Steinar Grindstein

RR & PW engines use EPR, N1 & EGT on the upper EICAS whereas the GE's just use N1 and EGT on the upper EICAS.

I would have thought PMDG will give us the option of choosing the standby instrument(s) like the NGX.

,is their gonna be a topic that well will ask for livires?

Definitely. As I recall, there already was someone making a topic asking for a repaint :)

Well, most of us arn't going to get our 777 with our favourite livery, which is on the 200 ER's, we just need to be patient.

PMDG are generally pretty good with the repaint community. Give it a couple of months after release and you will probably find your favourite airline in a repaint on avsim.com's file library. ^_^

Trent Hopkinson

PMDG are generally pretty good with the repaint community. Give it a couple of months after release and you will probably find your favourite airline in a repaint on avsim.com's file library. ^_^

Trent Hopkinson

Even if I don't get AA or ANA I'll just fly it under the house livery, no big deal as I don't really look at the exterior model a whole lot with some exceptions while on the ramp.