Sign in to follow this  
Raptor05121

Possible to add a gauge?

I L-O-V-E the C337 and its panel (and how Carenado made the gauged 3D by including them in the model) but I'm curious if its possible to add a gauge? I just wanted to add one simple digital fuel burn gauge to the very right-hand side of the panel, where there is an available spot.

Sure, at least on the concept side. What's sometimes blocking those attempts is the 3D model of the plane. It may, at times, be 'above' the new gauge you've placed in the panel, so it doesn't show up.

Best chances are at a flat surface, perhaps even by replacing another (somehow flat) gauge. Just make a copy of the panel.cfg and try it. For the other folks, perhaps post some screenshot on where you think it would fit.

And, if you are just looking for a gauge as a popup, this always works.

The 3d model blocks pretty much the entire panel, except for some small windows,

used for the radio readouts, the DME, and the engine analyzer.

If you can think of a way to add the readout you are after to the engine analyzer

gauge, I can likely help you with that - but the right hand side of the panel is not

accessible, I am afraid.

Bert