Sign in to follow this  
Phillip Gallagher

Can't climb past FL320 without plane shaking violently

Had the same problem, turned off AccuFeel during flight, shaking went away. Easy Fix! :-)

I am using AccuFeel usually just for GA anyway - its a great product, just feel it does not really fit to airliners.

Nico

Sane here Accufeel doesn't have to be turned off though i think you just have to adjust the setting in there where it controls how much stress the airframe under goes at higher IAS.

So that's resolved. Now, after flying the PMDg 747 for a while it starts to spin out of control and becomes unflyable, IAS drops really fast and the plane just dives over...strange this is.

So that's resolved. Now, after flying the PMDg 747 for a while it starts to spin out of control and becomes unflyable, IAS drops really fast and the plane just dives over...strange this is.

You stalled and the a/c entered into spin.

Sane here Accufeel doesn't have to be turned off though i think you just have to adjust the setting in there where it controls how much stress the airframe under goes at higher IAS.

Sorry Philip, but you are really giving the impression that you don't actually know how to fly this aircraft. I would very strongly recommend that you do the tutorial flights again and if you encounter something you don't understand, then you can ask specific questions about what you are seeing and what you are expecting. And please give us screen shots to show us what you are talking about.