Sign in to follow this  
Phillip Gallagher

Ejets V.2 and Level D 767

I've been on the verge of buying Embraer 2 and Ejets V.2 ($60.86 for both together at Feelthere) for about 2 months. What is your opinion about it? I understand some of the panels aren't of the greatest detail but otherwise the plane seems great with a beautiful VC and full flight systems.

Also, for two months, pondering buying the Level D 767. Seems like a must-have! I really don't need another addon aircraft but feel like this would add a new level or realism. I'm just concerned that it may be dated. I'm not interested in the CLS 767 or the Captain Sim.

Hello

The Feelthere ERJ's are nice, the Ejets in my opinion are not as nice, the VC is very poor.

The LvlD 767 is still a great addon and apart from the flat overhead panel the VC looks fine with the texture update

I've been on the verge of buying Embraer 2 and Ejets V.2 ($60.86 for both together at Feelthere) for about 2 months. What is your opinion about it? I understand some of the panels aren't of the greatest detail but otherwise the plane seems great with a beautiful VC and full flight systems.

Also, for two months, pondering buying the Level D 767. Seems like a must-have! I really don't need another addon aircraft but feel like this would add a new level or realism. I'm just concerned that it may be dated. I'm not interested in the CLS 767 or the Captain Sim.

Hello,

I don't know what addons you have, and for what kind off addons you looking for. Best aircrafts in my opinion are:

the most "realistic" airliners for FSX:

1.PMDG NGX

2.Leonardo Maddog MD82 (visuals is not perfect, but it may be the best fsx plane ever + you can buy sound from TSS)

3.PMDG MD11

4.PMDG JS41

5.Level D 767

Best General Aviation Aircraft:

1.RealAir Simulation Lancair Legacy

2.RealAir Simulation Turbine Duke + piston Duke B60

3.Any other RealAir Simulation plane :)

Some notes about other publishers:

* - Wilco aircrafts is very disappointing for me, good exterior, very good sounds, but systems and flight dynamics are poor. Try to avoid this.

- Feelthere e-jets and embraer is not so bad(but far away from PMDG, maddog and Level D).

- Captain Sim is Just good looking planes, I'll never buy again anything from there

This is only my opinion and advice, I have a lot of payware planes for fsx. You can ask me about them at anytime, just PM me!

Cheers

Zeljko

Thanks Zeljko! I have all those planes on your list of airliners except the Maddog MD 82 and Level D. I think I will purchase the Level D tonight. The Maddog I will probably not get for the following reason only, and it may not be based on any real logic: My friend who was a pilot for American for 25 years flew the MD 80 from SF to Chi for many years and dreaded it everytime. He said the MD 80 is a piece of junk. He previously flew 737 and 747 mostly. Like I said this is just one pilot's opinion. He also looked at my Ifly 737 on my FSX and said "if you can fly this you can fly the real thing."

Anyway I want to get the Embraers, they are very appealing!

Phil,

I don't think you can go wrong with the Level-D. I'm a huge 767 fan and have been flying this since it was first released (If I remember correctly it was Eric Ernst who released the first freeware version in 2001 or 02). The graphics may be a bit dated, so make sure you register on their support forum to get the modified textures by Andre.

The FDE is superb, systems are great (keep in mind it's a bit dated though) and you'll also get the winglets version. Most importantly it's compatible with many flight planning add-ons and super stable, I don't think I've ever had a CTD with it.

Hope this helps,

Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

I own the FeelThere E-Jets v1 and v2. I must admit though that I am a fan of Embraer so my opinion is decidedly biased. With that said I feel that if you should get the v2 E175/195 you will be happy. I have enjoyed many hours flying them and think you would too. If you do get them please disregard the tutorial as there is a better one at this link under the "Tutorials" tab which you will find at the top of the page.

http://www.flytutorial.com/

Edward Smoker Sr.

I have both the Level D767 and E-Jets v1 and v2.

I find that each of the addons have lots to offer, the E-Jets have grown on me the last few weeks and I quite enjoy them. There is a great website called FS Brazil and they have many repaints which are not offered in the download:

E-Jets v1: E-Jets v2:

Once you've purchased the Level D make sure to head over to the registered forum area get Andre Folker's VC upgrade, here is a short vid:

\Robert Hamlich/

Hi Phillip,

You can't go wrong with any of your choices, the Level D 767 is a classic and nice for those medium or long hauls.

I enjoy regional jet flying the most and the ERJ's and Ejet's V2 are perfect for me, and I'm very satisfied with them. I think they did a nice job with the FMS, and the sounds are great, enough to rattle the coffee cup on my desk, can't have much more fun than that. :)

Chris

Chris Bremmer

i agree too if your in to american eagle flight or any of the regional flights out there you'll enjoy the ERJ. it might not be comparable to the pmdg ngx but i have spent about the same amount of time in it and the erj is also great if your pressed for time and are only able to get in about an hour or so of flying

i agree too if your in to american eagle flight or any of the regional flights out there you'll enjoy the ERJ. it might not be comparable to the pmdg ngx but i have spent about the same amount of time in it and the erj is also great if your pressed for time and are only able to get in about an hour or so of flying

The Feelthere products are always such a mixed bag. There are many features to REALLY like. For instance, the MFDs and the FMC are really nice and quite fully-featured. The flight handling feels good and the VC is a nice place to be. They both have Navigraph support and there really is good programming afoot in general. Even on the outside, the birds (both the ERJ and the Ejets) look nice. So, really quite a bit to be pleased with. However, you'll then get really attrocious cockpit lighting at night and other similar quirks. Its like taking an attractive lady on a date then she belches like a linebacker and throws food at the dinner table. So, there is enough to like that you will probably ask her out again, but there will be drawbacks.

My parting thought is the persistent dysfunctional relationship feelthere seems to not shake with Wilco. You can do a search on this forum for the ins and outs of that, so I won't repeat them here.

I keep giving my money to feelthere because their products are more good than bad and because they are EXCELLENT at filling gaps in the market with products that are timely and that have enough good features such that the drawbacks can be overlooked. However their relationship with Wilco seems to have really stunted many of their products such that some things just stay broken.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

All you guys are great for giving such great opinions! I'm gonna get them both. Damn, this is one expensive hobby. I've been into flighsim for 8 years on and off but only 8 months ago got into it seriously and have spent $$$.

Thanks BAW for the extra there with the video. That made my decision final. Also thanks guys on the Embraer I'm gettin those too. I love the regional jets too especially Bombardier but seems to be very limited choices there! :)

UPDATE. OH MY GOD!!! I installed Level D and all was fine and I flew it. I then installed the Embraer Ejets v.2 and EMB 2 AND THE WHOLE SYSTEM IS SCREWED UP!

Everyone of my addons (in the addons drop down menu addon section in FSX IS GONE! This includes the PMDG, GSX, COUATI ADD ON MANAGER, ACCUFEEL, IFLY, Soundstream. etc. and FSUIPC...is all gone.

Now when I try to load IFLY or PMDG I get a missing dll. message and the dreaded FATAL ERROR!

I just did a Windows 7/HP system restore back to 08/07/12...we will see. I got a lof of $$$ in this system...scary :(

Hello

Before you install the Ejets, back up your dll.xml located at

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\ and afterwards compare the two dll.xml files and cut and paste the Ejets entries into your original file

Yeah that's as simple as fixing the DLL.XML file. Weird though, as my installation of the EJETS went without a glitch. Very good product, coming from where it comes...

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Well. I reinstalled FSUIPC and thankfully all the addons came back...I guess they werent really deleted. I contacted feelthere support so we will see what happens....

Thanks for the responses G'nite...more tomorrow

ps. yes. the Level D is REALLY DATED in the VC....that Folker addon did help...I'll without final opinion until I actually fly it! :) It seems VERY user friendly though!