Sign in to follow this  
sddjd

Aerosim 787-8 Repaint Thread

Completely agree 737Dude, these impressive paints already made the price of the plane irrelevant a long time ago ... :lol:

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

This is my personal fictional livery, and the pic was taken at YSSY after a non-stop flight from London EGSS. I loaded it with fuel and took a minimum payload, and had 25% fuel remaining when I landed about 20 hours later!

https://www.dropbox....eamLiner_15.jpg

Anyone tried flying west instead of east on a long haul like that?

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

Qatar Boeing 787-8 (update) (Avsim - qtr788_upd.zip)

Updated to match Boeing's recent repainting of the engines from white to standard Qatar gray. Some weathering also added to fuselage textures.

• Upvote 3

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

Has anybody had any problems with this aircraft causing the simulator to freeze? This is the only plane that causes my system to freeze/crash. Also, the altitude hold on the a/p has not been functioning properly for me either. The only way I can set the altitude is by going into the 2D panel and do it from there. This plane has a lot of great features and looks beautiful but I am having some trouble with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kevin

Has anybody had any problems with this aircraft causing the simulator to freeze? This is the only plane that causes my system to freeze/crash. Also, the altitude hold on the a/p has not been functioning properly for me either. The only way I can set the altitude is by going into the 2D panel and do it from there. This plane has a lot of great features and looks beautiful but I am having some trouble with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kevin

No freezing on my setup, besides I have a new and powerful rig.

Again, this product is no PMDG, Aerosoft Airbus, QW or CS. So you are not getting any AP command stuff on the VC view...only misc clicking of buttons like lights.

There is a limited functionality or nothing at all when commanding the aircraft from the virtual cockpit view. Do all your setup and takeoff/landing profile into the 2D panel view. I only use VC for looks and viewing...but nothing there to command the aircraft.

Kin M

(PHNL)

My ideal fictional paint would be a Canadian North. Nothing beats a Boeing roaming the harsh cold arctic.

Now uploaded; this one is a bit of a frankenstein since AA has not revealed their intent for the composite paint approach. Add to that this is my first attempt at blending AA's metallic paint with the CF sections, etc, so some leeway is appreciated! :lol:

American Boeing 787-8 RR (Avsim - aal788rr.zip)

• Upvote 3

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

FYI, keep an eye out for the just-uploaded fix for the blurry night tail logos.... :rolleyes:

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Thank you for the AA paint. Got her Dl'd and airborne to CYOW then to CYFB. Give her Arctic trials and qualifications.

Royal Air Maroc Boeing 787-8 GE (Avsim - ram788ge.zip)

Avianca Boeing 787-8 GE (Avsim - ava788ge.zip)

• Upvote 2

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Not sure if requests are ok but can someone please make a Delta repaint...

I know they aren't supposed to get there 787's for a while but that doesn't mean us simmer's have to wait lol.

- Thanks

LOT Boeing 787-8 RR (Avsim - lot788rr.zip)

Will look into DAL soon, work's been getting in the way lately!

• Upvote 7

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."