Sign in to follow this  
sddjd

Aerosim 787-8 Repaint Thread

Can someone redo the JAL or ANA repaints with battery fluid stink lines coming off the rear cargo door please.

American Airlines NC Boeing 787-8 RR (Avsim - aalnc788rr.zip)

Uploaded this evening, should appear shortly after approval:

• Upvote 1

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

the American 787 is really awesome *___*

Could someone do an Ethipoian 787 for me please?

Thanks sddjd for the American Airlines NC Boeing 787-8 RR, was really looking forward to this one and not disappointed. :P

Thank you hamoody.

Is there a painkit for the 787?

It's a separate download from the Aerosim site (the password to open the archive is in the manual that came with your 787 download):

Aerosim Paint Kits

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Release to Avsim probably Monday 21 Jan 2013.

American Airlines new colours - B787-800 with General Electric engines.

Sorry for the delay - last-minute interstate trip delayed completion of this project but it is now uploaded and should be available shortly for download. Search for

aalnc787ge.zip

Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

Hey,

is it possible to get an fictional Livery of Air New Zealands All Blacks Edition for the Dreamliner like the B777? That woud be very nice.

Another wish is an also fictional Livry of the Lufthansa.

Thanks and greetings,

Basti

I have now been able to re-paint the base colours of the fuselage and engines, creating patterns and gradients which better represent the mica silver used on the real aircraft. The gradients presented all sorts of problems matching where the textures get mapped onto the air frame in order to ensure that there are no stark differences at the joins. The result is that the aircraft now really looks more silver than plain grey.

While doing so I have updated many fine details such as cargo doors, decals, APU doors, nose cone, paint around the cockpit windows, detail under the fuselage, warning lines on engine and fuselage, and much more. I think this is probably as detailed as any paint job on the B787 and it will be available on Avsim soon.

Look for the following file:

aalnc787ge2.zip

Enjoy!

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

Really nice work on the fuselage gradients ozzielbr! I know what you mean- the top/side wraps at the front and rear will test one's sanity. Looks great!

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Could someone make a Lufthansa repaint for me please?

• Upvote 1

Has any one done a QANTAS paint for the 787, Singapore Airlines and Cathay Pacific? Ive been looking every ware for them, Im new here