Sign in to follow this  
sddjd

Aerosim 787-8 Repaint Thread

Hi Nick

Go to the file library and search for aerosim 787 - there are about 45 liveries to choose from. I know Qantas is one of them (also Jestar, btw), but there is no Singapore Airlines or Cathay Pacific. Click on the download button for any chosen livery.

Enjoy

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

hi guys, well I'm new to the forum but Avsim, but not in FS, I'm a lover of the B787 Dreamliner, while I have a fictional airline itself in my FS is why I downloaded the B787 Aerosim to enjoy it and I was able to download many of its repaint to enjoy.

This time I am writing is to see if the Paint Kit besides offering Aerosim, some of you or a page has the full fuselage, I mean, one that allows the repaint rezlizar compoleto and then paste it into individual fuselages, I'm from Venezuela and do not speak much English, but I hope you can understand my words and can help me.

regards ^_^ 

Hey,

is it possible to get an fictional Livery of Air New Zealands All Blacks Edition for the Dreamliner like the B777? That woud be very nice.

Been away a while, but working on this one currently... long way to go, but in progress:

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

Been away a while, but working on this one currently... long way to go, but in progress:

attachicon.gifANZAB_prev_v04.jpg

Fabulous!  Will certainly download that one!

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

Any word on the Canadian North please or would you like to turn the req to a USCG Doomsday Bird please? That way i can wag the tail at those pesky USAF pilots :P , Yes I get cut off the taxi way once in while with those fighter jocks.

Hi everyone. I was wondering if there was a Kenya airways texture for this 787 anywhere.

Yes, Kenya Airways livery would look stunning on the 787 :)

Hey guys... I just got the Aerosim 787 and being from Fiji... I was wondering if anyone here was willing to create a fictional FIJI AIRWAYS B787-8 with their new livery. Air Pacific once had a order for Boeing 787 but cancelled them in favor of the A330-200, so I just wanted to see what it would be like if the order had remained.. Ive included some pictures to help out with the livery. It'd be great to see the B787 in Fiji Airways colours :)

Several of us have been frequenting a 787 post in the general forum so I thought I'd start a list of repaints available for Aerosim's latest offering. Hopefully as more (and more capable than I) painters create liveries we can add them to this thread.

LAN Airlines (Avsim - lan788rr_fix.zip)

attachicon.gifLAN8_2.jpg

Air India (Avsim - aic788ge.zip)

attachicon.gifAIC_1.jpg

Is there anyone willing to do a Fiji Airways repaint for the Aerosim 787? Be much appreciated :)

Hi southwestairlinesdude

I have just completed this livery for the Aerosoft A320 Extended (obviously the Neo with sharklets), and will work on the B787-800 next.  I'll post a notice here when the B787 is finished, probably next week.

A320 Neo flying south en route NZAA to NZCH ... I have assumed they will place the koru on the sharklets should they take delivery of this model

• Upvote 1