Sign in to follow this  
sddjd

Aerosim 787-8 Repaint Thread

I dont understand how to download those liveries you posted here ... plzzz help :/

you go to library.avsim.net and once that is open you copy the link in the post from which you want the livery from example the emirates would be uae788rr.zip and that you would paste into the block on avsim ;)

hope it helps

• Upvote 1

i dont know if u can this whit the Aerosim 787 but on the CS 767 u can "design" the cabbin. And if someone could make a Norwegian cabbin in HD (beather than standard) it would be awesome!

geeez guys, why has no one done a BBJ version? Boeing has sold several already .... the best private jet!

Several of us have been frequenting a 787 post in the general forum so I thought I'd start a list of repaints available for Aerosim's latest offering. Hopefully as more (and more capable than I) painters create liveries we can add them to this thread.

LAN Airlines (Avsim - lan788rr_fix.zip)

attachicon.gifLAN8_2.jpg

Air India (Avsim - aic788ge.zip)

attachicon.gifAIC_1.jpg

How do I download The Air India livery ? please help?

^Devraj, go to the avsim library (library.avsim.net) and log in (or register, you need a different account to access the library if I'm not mistaken). and enter the name of the file you want in the searchbar (aic788ge.zip), you should find the file with no problems.

Thanks so much to everyone for all the amazing liveries & repaints! In particular, thanks to sddjd for all the work!

Now if I may be a bugger, I'd be forever grateful for an Icelandair RR livery, as they confirmed their orders a while ago to replace their 757 workhorses and are my favorite airline.

Anyway, Thanks again guys!

i am also voting on a lufthansa livery :)

HELLO,guys~~Can somebody repaint Singapore Airlines ( with no registration number )please~~thanks a lot!!!

Hey guys.. I just wanna to make a request of fictional Malaysia Airlines livery (the blue one on A380)..If anyone of us can make it for me, it will be a great livery collection of malaysia airlines..I hope anyone of you can make it for me ^_^ reference : http://jetabout.webs.com/sea/mas12.htm