Sign in to follow this  
sddjd

Aerosim 787-8 Repaint Thread

Does anyone have a BA and Virgin Atlantic repaint. Cheers

Both are on Avsim, search for the following files:

baw788rr.zip

vir788rr.zip

I've been away from the paint shop for a while but am considering revisiting some of my older paints, BAW included (I've learned a thing or two over the past sixty+ uploads  B) )

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

Request Royal air maroc 787, the ram 787 just made it first flight, and the livery is different then you made.

Request Royal air maroc 787, the ram 787 just made it first flight, and the livery is different then you made.

Uploading tomorrow in the delivery scheme (01.13.15)

thumbnail_zps7bb3d9cd.jpg

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Dan is back! Great work Dan! Looking forward to seeing the new tricks you've learnt ;)

can some one PLEASE do a Scoot 787-800 GE repaint for me. i will love you forever :D

Scoot's on Avsim, though on the RR model as Scoot selected the Trents for its order.

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

This one's for AndySVW.... still in draft form, stripe to be reworked/shallowed out,  but should be complete this weekend if life permits  :P

GFA_Preview1_zpspq5deyf7.jpg

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Uploaded Sat 1.31.14 PST:

gfa788rr_2.zip

GFA_zpskjegzuv8.jpg

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

KLM please? and if you can Fictional AR (Aerolineas Argentinas) Thanks, all your liverys are awesome