Sign in to follow this  
sddjd

Aerosim 787-8 Repaint Thread

It isn't up yet!

:blink: I forgot the readme file, so had to re-upload this morning. Should be available shortly!

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

NOTE REGARDING PIEDMONT- The incorrect texture folder was uploaded yesterday :blush: so those of you looking for PDT were likely disappointed (well, maybe not USCG76). The correct textures are on the way to Avsim at the moment and should appear shortly.

Darn I saw MPE and thought Canadian North as thats there code, for a minute lol.

You were right, just sooner than I intended! MPE in its finished form will follow eventually, btw.

FYI I'll be leaning back towards carriers who have ordered the 787 for the next few paints. I have several already well under way, so while I'm not taking requests as such, inputs might fall in line with what's in the paint shed already. B) Next up/almost complete:

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Darn I should have downloaded yesterday lol. I'll be on the watch out and patient like a Polar Bear.

KLM Boeing 787-8 RR (fictional) (Avsim - klm788rr.zip)

• Upvote 1

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

I will be releasing American Airlines new colors in the next few days ... already half completed.

• Upvote 1

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

I will be releasing American Airlines new colors in the next few days ... already half completed.

That looks great! Cant wait!

American Airlines new colours now virtually complete - a few more edit tasks on belly and top of fuselage textures and it will be ready for release. Hopefully it is pretty accurate - based on yesterday's photographs of 737s and 777s.

First time out of the paint shop and flying these colours.

Return to base at dusk - night textures may also require a tiny bit of tweaking.

Release to Avsim probably Monday 21 Jan 2013.

• Upvote 2

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

Hi,

Thanks for the KLM one! Maybe, is it an idea to put all the liveries in the original post, instead of in reactions? That would be better as overview. Thanks for all the liveries who are out till now! Looking forward to the new ones! ^_^

By the way, a friend of my use FS2004. Does the Aerosim 787-8 also come out for FS2004?

Got lost in the shuffle somehow, but AFR has been up for some time:

Air France Boeing 787-8 RR (fictional) (Avsim - afr788rr.zip)

sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&ImageID=319787

Maybe, is it an idea to put all the liveries in the original post, instead of in reactions?

Totally agree, but I don't think I'm able (or don't know how) to gain edit access to post #1. I might be able to create another with links to all the preview images in the library, but think eventually the same thread length will happen....?

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Hi,

I don't see if US Airways or American New Color for Aerosim 787 released to avsim for download yet? I am not sure if I overlooked or not but let me know please?

Thanks

Brian