Sign in to follow this  
sddjd

Aerosim 787-8 Repaint Thread

Hi southwestairlinesdude

I have just completed this livery for the Aerosoft A320 Extended (obviously the Neo with sharklets), and will work on the B787-800 next.  I'll post a notice here when the B787 is finished, probably next week.

attachicon.gif320 Air New Zealand NC_01.jpg

A320 Neo flying south en route NZAA to NZCH ... I have assumed they will place the koru on the sharklets should they take delivery of this model

Thanks, looks great.

I have still got a lot of work to do on this livery but I have made a start ... things yet to do:

Larger font for airline name;

Enlarge fern to extend lower on belly of fuselage;

Details of fern across top of fuselage - very fiddly!

Correct colour of landing gear doors;

Other minor details;

Night textures when all that is done.

However, this is the progress report on work done so far ...

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

Hi southwestairlinesdude

I have just completed this livery for the Aerosoft A320 Extended (obviously the Neo with sharklets), and will work on the B787-800 next.  I'll post a notice here when the B787 is finished, probably next week.

attachicon.gif320 Air New Zealand NC_01.jpg

A320 Neo flying south en route NZAA to NZCH ... I have assumed they will place the koru on the sharklets should they take delivery of this model

where can i download it? it looks great!

I have still got a lot of work to do on this livery but I have made a start ... things yet to do:

Larger font for airline name;

Enlarge fern to extend lower on belly of fuselage;

Details of fern across top of fuselage - very fiddly!

Correct colour of landing gear doors;

Other minor details;

Night textures when all that is done.

However, this is the progress report on work done so far ...

attachicon.gif787-800AirNewZealandNC_03.jpg

Hey that looks awesome!! Can't wait to see to see it in the air.. Any chance of getting a fictional Fiji Airways B787 after this one? I had a post earlier with some the livery highlights.. Cheers mate

Both Air New Zealand NC liveries now almost completed and will be uploaded to Avsim at the weekend.

Aerosoft Airbus Extended A320 Neo AIE with sharklets

Aerosim B787-800 GE

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

Thanks for your hard work on the liveries. would it be possible to get an air zimbabwe 1 as well?

Hi bryano

The B787 Air New Zealand NC is now completed and will be uploaded to Avsim shortly.  There was a large amount of incredibly fiddly work around the fern on the upper and lower fuselage, but it now looks much more like the publicity images.  I have assumed there will be Boeing Dreamliner logo identification somewhere on the aircraft and that ANZ will place the NZ flag somewhere on board, but at this stage those two things are not precisely known.  They can be easily corrected when the real aircraft paint job is revealed.  Enjoy!

Climbing out of NZCH over the Canterbury Plains

Beginning a dusk descent into NZAA over North Island Mountains (Taranaki, Tongariro, Ngarahoe and Ruapehu)

Hey ozzieblr.. Thanks a lot. I live in Fiji and having the liveries for neighboring countries flag carriers is really cool. To be honest the place you placed the Dreamliner Logo and Flag seems to fit since I doubt it would be placed near the fern. Thanks man. Did you have a look at my paint job request?

Hey ozzieblr.. Thanks a lot. I live in Fiji and having the liveries for neighboring countries flag carriers is really cool. To be honest the place you placed the Dreamliner Logo and Flag seems to fit since I doubt it would be placed near the fern. Thanks man. Did you have a look at my paint job request?

Hi bryano

I also enjoy flying the 'local' airlines - living in Australia I fly the Pacific region more than others (Australia, NZ, Hawaii and other Pacific nations, and up into Asia), although having lived in London for several years and near Chicago for a year, I also enjoy flying in and out of the many cities I visited in those regions. I have done liveries for a number of aircraft types (E170 to A380 and B747-8i) for airlines like Jetstar, Qantas, Virgin Australia, Air New Zealand, US Airways, American NC, and a couple of fictional airlines.

I have seen the new Fiji livery in photos and on an FSX A330 but have not had time to think about placing it on the B787-800. If I have time during my next holidays in September and no one else has done it by then, I may have a look at it - sure is a nice-looking and quite different livery.

The B787-800 is now uploaded and should be available soon. Search for filename AerosoftB78708GEAirNZ_NC

Enjoy!

Hi guys.

New here and just thought I'd show you all my version of Thomson's new 787, hope you all like it  :smile:

livingthedream_zpsf34c9077.jpg

Hi guys.

New here and just thought I'd show you all my version of Thomson's new 787, hope you all like it  :smile:

livingthedream_zpsf34c9077.jpg

Beautiful livery! Would you consider making a Northwest Airlines one?

hey Cyarlin where can i get your Thomson livery?? 

I'm afraid it's not quite finished yet I have the night lighting to do then I will upload to Avsim.

Beautiful livery! Would you consider making a Northwest Airlines one?

Maybe when I have completed this one.  :wink: