Sign in to follow this  
sddjd

Aerosim 787-8 Repaint Thread

Avsim afl788rr.zip Archive is corrupted

Will check with Avsim staff- Transavia upload was corrupted but I received a note about that one.  I'll re-upload Aeroflot tonight after contacting them.  Thx for the heads-up.

Spotter- any probs with Transavia?

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

Will check with Avsim staff- Transavia upload was corrupted but I received a note about that one.  I'll re-upload Aeroflot tonight after contacting them.  Thx for the heads-up.

Spotter- any probs with Transavia?

No flying problems, hasn't got a thumbnail/display picture in menu though

That one's my fault- in repackaging the corrupted zips I failed to grab the thumbnail... sorry.

A quick fix is to use the preview jpg, save-as "thumbnail.jpg" in the texture folder.

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Uploaded this evening, should be live by the morning:

anz-ab788rr.zip

ANZAB_zps85e4bacb.jpg

sbi788rr.zip

SBI_zpse5aa25cd.jpg

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

TUI Group going up tonight:

thumbnail_zpsc451b2b9.jpg

thumbnail_zpsfe493edc.jpg

thumbnail_zpsa63abc5e.jpg

thumbnail_zpsa3490ae7.jpg

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

I have quite a few ideas I would love to see painted. But I understand that you probably haven't got all the time possible, but if you happen to don't have anything to do, here are some requests.

- Delta Airlines

- Skyteam (KLM)

- DHL

- Air force one

- Cathay Pacific

- Easyjet

- Ryanair

- Lufthansa

- Egyptair

- Flybe

- Brussels air

- Corendon

As I said, quite a few. My life would sort of be complete with these

For those of you having problems seeing the Arke one in your library, there is a small mistake in the aircraft.cfg part of the arke one.

The readme says the texture is: ''TFL NC''

It needs to be : ''TFL_NC''

Now it says "Failed to load up the flight model'' How can i fix this?

Sorry guys, was a late night- the error in the [fltsim] section is that it's pointing to the RR .air file.  Change to the following to correct it:

sim=AS_B7878_GE_FSX

I'll upload a set of .cfg entries this evening.

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Several of us have been frequenting a 787 post in the general forum so I thought I'd start a list of repaints available for Aerosim's latest offering. Hopefully as more (and more capable than I) painters create liveries we can add them to this thread.

LAN Airlines (Avsim - lan788rr_fix.zip)

attachicon.gifLAN8_2.jpg

Air India (Avsim - aic788ge.zip)

attachicon.gifAIC_1.jpg

t

Jetairfly almost done?

It's in the group of TUI paints that went up Sunday- note the fix to config file (sim=GE, not RR).

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."