Sign in to follow this  
sddjd

Aerosim 787-8 Repaint Thread

All kinds of moments, mid-flight, when choosing aircraft, when using the menus..

Did do a full reinstall yesterday, I think that has worked but did not have much time to check

That is also what I would recommend to you. To do a full new installation. 

In my past I had also many errors and I did a reinstallation and all works fine now.

klm?!?

Excactly, I'm hoping for that one too, but i would like to have the "new" modified livery which is seen on their Embraers, hope someone will be able to help

This is a view of the 787-9 in the livery http://spottersplatformschiphol.nl/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/kl787-2-300x167.jpg

And here it's seen on the Embraer 190 https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5531/14071382952_80ee478549_b.jpg

KLM's been uploaded previously to Avsim.  As for the Cityhopper livery, has KLM indicated in any preview materials that they'll be applying this scheme to their 787's?  Seems to only be applied to their RJ fleet....

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

Yes, they've said to do so, see the link below, although it's dutch, it says:

"The latest generation aircraft have the same sort of shape in terms of nose and lines. With some adjustments in the current KLM-livery, the appearance of the latest Embraer 190 is now a modern-looking chest, streamlined and balanced. The remaining Embraer aircraft will be equipped with custom livery in later stages. Also the Fokker 70 aircraft will get this livery and the Boeing 787-9, the Dreamliner, which KLM expected in the autumn of 2015."

http://nieuws.klm.com/klm-verwelkomt-nieuwste-embraer-190-met-aangepaste-livery/

Royal Brunei finally on its way.  Going for a cleaner look from now on since these aircraft show little in the way of joints and rivets in person:

rba788rr.zip

Thumbnail_zpsfb4dfcf8.jpg

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

and the Boeing 787-9, the Dreamliner, which KLM expected in the autumn of 2015

Works for me  B) The image angle doesn't quite show the "S" curve of the stripe, but it's present as shown in the image you linked.

klm nc788rr.zip

thumbnail_zps3694e15a.jpg

Good enough time to get Skyteam off my list as well:

klm st788rr.zip

thumbnail_zps1d58fb31.jpg

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Works for me  B) The image angle doesn't quite show the "S" curve of the stripe, but it's present as shown in the image you linked.

klm nc788rr.zip

klm st788rr.zip

Where can I download the Skyteam Livery ? 

They were just uploaded, so this afternoon hopefully (depends how overworked the Avsim staff are today).

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Works for me B) The image angle doesn't quite show the "S" curve of the stripe, but it's present as shown in the image you linked.

klm nc788rr.zip

klm st788rr.zip

Yes! Thanks for your work, I like it a lot, especially the SkyTeam colours, very nice and the "S" curve just looks great IMO, continue with your great work !

They were just uploaded, so this afternoon hopefully (depends how overworked the Avsim staff are today).

Thank you very much and also for your good work  :smile:

One last upload for the weekend, an exercise in patience working with stripes and swirls!

fdb788ge.zip

thumbnail_zps1e6bba33.jpg

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Having continued work on GulfAir, I found I do need more practice. I will continue on it, but this will take quite some time. I hope it is okay. If anyone here wants it fast, just tell here, maybe Dan can finish it.

Dan, the cleaner look is absolutely gorgeous and really brings out the colours that the aircraft have on their livery. Especially FlyDubai. Thanks alot man. Any chance of the Fiji Airways paint getting the clean look too? Excellent work my man! 

And FDB has painted wingtips.. Amazing Dan! :D

Having continued work on GulfAir, I found I do need more practice. I will continue on it, but this will take quite some time. I hope it is okay. If anyone here wants it fast, just tell here, maybe Dan can finish it.

Spotter ... take time as long as you need ... all is fine  :smile: