Sign in to follow this  
sddjd

Aerosim 787-8 Repaint Thread

That's nice. Air Afrique was a close relative of UTA, so we're getting warmer!

Yes we are. 

Fictional UTA B787-8 RR.

uta5.png

How about something a little different? There's a VA ready to use a UTA repaint, if one existed.

I want in on that VA. Care to tell me how to?

Yes we are. 

Fictional UTA B787-8 RR.

uta5.png

I want in on that VA. Care to tell me how to?

OHO!!! Someone actually took me up on doing the paint. I have already completed one, as well, using a real UTA DC-8 registration, but will not release it for download, until the VA virtual economics allow for its' use, which is projected to be in calendar 2015.

The VA can be found here:

https://www.fslive.eu/airline/view/ACV

OHO!!! Someone actually took me up on doing the paint. I have already completed one, as well, using a real UTA DC-8 registration, but will not release it for download, until the VA virtual economics allow for its' use, which is projected to be in calendar 2015.

The VA can be found here:

https://www.fslive.eu/airline/view/ACV

So if I understand correctly, even if I do sign up for that VA right now, I won't be able to use a 787 for some time?

Not "officially," but the tracking client only knows a tail number. It could be used, right away, via that methodology. We are waiting to see if we can recruit more pilots, and then a quick $15US donation gets us enough virtual monies to buy the 787 officially.  I painted the QW 757, releasing it a few weeks ago, and it is also a Q4 planned addition. The CLS A343 and A333 are also ready to go.

EDIT: Other UTA widebodies used GE engines; my paint is GE engined, as well.

any chance for the air bulgaria and the air taihtinui livrery

I would love to see an Etihad Livery from any of you professionals! By the way, amazing work on the repaints to all who have submitted them here. Thanks to you guys, you made my purchase of Aerosim 787 really worth it. Gonna wait for the QualityWings787 now

Regards,

Apoorv Pal