Sign in to follow this  
sddjd

Aerosim 787-8 Repaint Thread

Korean Air Livery for this sexy dreamliner?

Should be uploading this weekend:

KAL_v09

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

There are a number of ANA and JAL paints at this site:

http://exe.vis.ne.jp/fs.html

I for the life of me can not figure out how to install those liveries. They are the exact ones Ive been wanting for weeks now! (JAL Standard livery and ANA 787 Promo) I have the texture folders, but they do not come with the text that needs to be put in the .CFG. Can someone help?

Korean Air Boeing 787-8 GE (fictional) (Avsim - kal788ge.zip)

I for the life of me can not figure out how to install those liveries. They are the exact ones Ive been wanting for weeks now! (JAL Standard livery and ANA 787 Promo) I have the texture folders, but they do not come with the text that needs to be put in the .CFG. Can someone help?

Didn't realize the author left out the configs. Below is the one I use for JAL (new standard):

[fltsim.xx]

title=AS_B7878_FSX_GE JAL NC

sim=AS_B7878_GE_FSX

model=

panel=

sound=

texture=JAL

kb_checklists=AS_B7878_GE_FSX_Check

kb_reference=AS_B7878_GE_FSX_Ref

atc_id=

atc_airline=JAPAN AIR

atc_flight_number=10

ui_manufacturer="Boeing"

ui_type="787-8"

ui_variation="JAL NC"

ui_typerole="Commercial Airliner"

ui_createdby="AeroSim Corporation"

description="The AeroSim Boeing 787-8 (B787 for FSX)

For the ANA special version I used the "texture.ANA 787 inspiration of Japan" folder. Copy and modify the above CFG entry with the following changes:

[fltsim.xx]

title=AS_B7878_FSX_GE ANA Inspiration of Japan

texture=ANA 787 Inspiration of Japan

atc_airline=ALL NIPPON

ui_variation="ANA Inspiration of Japan"

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

An Air Canada livery would be nice right about now. It's been asked a few times, even well before Thomson, Arkefly and Korean. Just asking if it's in the works.

How do I dowload these great job man!!!

nevermind figured it out.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD

FOR ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD, GO TO "library.avsim.net" and type in aerosim 787 and all of these will come up. Just push download to the one you want.

Emirates Boeing 787-8 RR (fictional) (Avsim - uae788rr.zip)

An Air Canada livery would be nice right about now. It's been asked a few times, even well before Thomson, Arkefly and Korean. Just asking if it's in the works.

I tend to paint liveries for routes and sceneries I visit in-sim, so while there's been some correlation with requests in this thread, many are coincidental. ^_^

ACA's been in the works for some time now, but to be honest dot patterns are a huge pain to reproduce with any decent level of accuracy (and ACA has three different ones going on their tails!). They're just not much fun to work thru, so I'm not certain how much longer this one will take:

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Thanks booforty. FYI, I will be updating this paint based on some helpful user feedback (thanks Carlos!). Will post here this evening when the corrected version goes live.

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

How about Malaysian Airlines with livery same as the new A330 or A380? Thank you brother :lol:

• Upvote 1

En route this afternoon:

Emirates Boeing 787-8 RR (fictional) - UPDATE (Avsim - uae788rr_upd.zip)

Note, the belly logo was shorted due to an errant model polygon pulling color from another part of the map.

Air Canada Boeing 787-8 GE (Avsim - aca788ge.zip)

Note, the tail blurring is due to the image compression.

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

I have just completed this fictional livery for the AeroSim B787-800 - just for the fun of it. Pictures show it on its inaugural flight from YSSY to EGLL - in flight and on arrival. Comments welcome.

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

Would love to see someone do a Piedmont Airlines classic dark blue scheme for this bird