Sign in to follow this  
Seme

Fictional repaint requested for PMDG MD-11/F/747/F/737NGX and/or LDS 767 (FSX)

Dear repainters,

For over a year I have been searching someone who could help my out to fulfill my request, however, no success yet.

I have managed to create one LDS 767 repaint, but in the end, it is quite messy. At the moment, I do not have the time to dig into this more, I would rather pay for it - I do not have "artist view" for this. Yes, I have followed the guides, still having the same messy results.

Im looking for someone who could take the challenge and create repaint for my VA. I have the ideas what I would like it to look like (some pics & more) I just need someone to do it and convert the files ready.

Im more than happy to pay for those repaints, that's for sure. It would be nice to get at least one of the below:

PMDG:

MD-11 PAX & Freight

747-400 Pax & Freight

737NGX

Level D Simulation 767 pax & freight

Ofcourse, the more the better, but at least one... :-)

There is no hurry, I just hope someone would pick on this. I have even tried MCPhat studios, however, without a reply even.

That's it for now, take your time and think about it.

Would be highly appreciated

Cheers

Tom

Thanks Rendi, for some reason I have not found that and Im extremely happy that you gave me the tip.

Already contacted Cielosim:-)

Cheers