Sign in to follow this  
SirStiggie

Eaglesoft Citation X 2.0 - VPATH/VNAV

No thats just it. I've configured everything. You know when you start up the lever has to notch up a tiny little bit? From the cut off? For me when I click it it jumps forward.

If it jumps forward, it isn't configured properly. It took me hours to get it to work. Mine were doing all sorts of weird things. Did you configure your edsg_citationx.ini file to work with your throttle? Its located in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\ESDG\CitationX\. Check your documentation for a .PDF titled CX20 Throttle Setup Manual and you can also post on Eaglesoft website. Watch out for the "Google is your friend" response though :rolleyes:

If it jumps forward, it isn't configured properly. It took me hours to get it to work. Mine were doing all sorts of weird things. Did you configure your edsg_citationx.ini file to work with your throttle? Its located in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\ESDG\CitationX\. Check your documentation for a .PDF titled CX20 Throttle Setup Manual and you can also post on Eaglesoft website. Watch out for the "Google is your friend" response though :rolleyes:

Hey thanks! Lemme try that out!

Hey thanks! Lemme try that out!

No worries. Its a pain in the butt to get to work but its a gorgeous plane to fly when you get it working. I'd give it a thumbs up if AVSIM had a thumbs up emoticon, 2 thumbs up when I figure out how to get it to climb and descend by itself :biggrin:

Also in the Eaglesoft forums is information regarding an issue when using the latest FSUIPC. Details and how to resolve it are in the forums.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Please note that our documentation and CX2.0 Knowledgebase has a wealth of info for Throttle setup whether with or without FSUIPC and even user setup for users hardware.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png