I just installed the new 767 / 757 throttles by Throttletek for FSX. They look and feel great. It really adds to the realism. Set up easy. The reversers and speed brake work great and are such a great addon. The flaps have the gates you need to move through (like in real life). It has engine fuel cuttoff switches and A/T disconnect button as well. All is done through FSUIPC.

This is great for the LD767 and the upcoming LD-757. It also works great on the PDMG 737 NGX and I am sure it'll be perfect for the PDMG 777.

Finally there is a company that make affordable realistic throttles. See the photo.

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h475/googles7/767throttles-1.jpg

767throttles-1.jpg[/img]

Paul Gugliotta

ive seen some vids of his work and it doesn't seem to skip a beat!!

Another thing is a must now!! :)

Cheers Josh Cliff

Very cool ... and very tempting.

I note Throttletek is also selling yokes. Unfortunately, there aren't any pictures of the entire unit. Did you buy one, too?

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

That is looking so much more detailed than the stuff sold by Goflight! Not more expensive either? Their 737 throttle being $650 this would be similar I guess.

I thought they only made 737 throttles, their website http://www.throttletek.com/ only has the one throttle product.

Did you have to request it custom made?

The 767 throttles are brand new. I have the 2nd one made so far. I can't speak for plans, $, delivery times . All I know is I have the 767 throttles by Throttletek, and they are a piece of art. I post my opinions here so others can explore a new product that really adds life to the sim experience. I had the PFC throttles that were good. But they no way resemble the real thing. These Throttletek throttles are all lit up. The flaps settings, spoilers, annunciators, fuel switches are areback lit and look amazing.

Paul Gugliotta

holy bejeezuz I want one of those Paul!! Just emailed Roberto for pricing!

Thanks for sharing!

-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your kind comments! I normally don't post here at AVSIM but somebody pointed out the good comments and I am very happy to hear you are satisfied with our Products! New Webpage was supposed to be up but had some minor problems! We also have throttles for the A330! We are about to release the E-190 Throttle and A-320 is our next major release which will have motorized Trim wheels! ANy other questions please contact us through our Webpage!

Thanks

Roberto Soriano

I can recommend Throttletek Throttles, why? Because I own the G737 Throttle and all I can say is FANTASTIC!!! Roberto is also a good bloke to deal with. If you can afford them, buy them.

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

New Webpage was supposed to be up but had some minor problems!

You need to get this sorted ASAP your doing yourself out of business.. I posted over at your forum months ago and the web page was to be updated back than..

Very keen too see your new products and hopefully a 777 throttle ;)

Cheers Josh Cliff

Yeah it was supposed to be up this week anyways I am always more than available on email so let me know if there is something I can help you guys with! ^_^

How long does it take from an order being placed til the day it ships usually/roughly take??

Cheers Josh Cliff

The 767 at our present schedule around 3 - 4 months simply cause there is a lot of attention to detail and it is a very complex quad! Also we are very full at our present schedule and basically this is our most complex product to build! After that shipping depends on the service to the U.S. is very fast!

By the way our 767 is a limited edition run! 5 sold already the total will be 15!

Regards

Roberto

HI Guys,

Here is a video of the First unit that was shipped to Spain! This video was made by Ivan Lewis owner of the quad he adapted a USB cable to the 5V backlighting cable and connected to it's computer for backlighting purposes! Very clever idea!

Enjoy:

Looks like a masterpiece.

I always admire hardware like this but I've purchased too much at the moment :)

WOW, their 737 throttle looks amazing, just a shame their website has hardly any info or better pictures...

Email or not, I would still want to see better pictures and descriptions, so much more info missing...