Sign in to follow this  
Ezkeal

Wanting to purchase new fsx plane

I have been debating on a new plane to purchase to add to my virtual hanger. I wanted to get some insight from the community.

Price is no issue, i am just looking for a quality aircraft.

I am interested in commercial aircraft not really GA.

Been debating between Just Flights 146-200 Jetliner or Wilco's NEXTGEN CRJ, not restricted to either of those aircraft. If there is one you see that i don't have and must own let me know

Aircraft i own are:

PMDG 737 744 747-8 MD-11 J41

Beechcraft Duke Turbine

Carenado C90B king Air

Cessna 441

Thanks!

How do you feel about taking on a new challenge? Learn how to fly a good quality helicopter.. Its more of a cult following but it is well known that the dodosim 206 is the pinnacle of helicopter simulation. You even have the ability to turn the difficulty up or down to work on certain aspects of flying the aircraft.

-Damien

How do you feel about military jets? There are several great aircraft.. razbam, vertical reality simulations, iris and milviz all have exceptional models. My current favorites are the vrs superbug and the razbam t-2 buckeye.

-Damien

You have a very good collection but lacking a 757 or 767. You do need a regional jet also. Please , if you going with the two you are considering, make it the 146 or you may have a big disappointment.

i have the VRS superbug, i love that jet its so much fun to fly. Ya i have been eyeballing the Airbus X Extended.

As for the 757 or 767, I was going to get the PMDG 777 When it comes out to kinda take care of that size of jet.

I would suggest the Feelthere CRJ v2.0 (which may be the same as the Wilco) because of the quality of the systems and excellent appearance. In my opinion, they are the closest to PMDG quality you will find for a light jet.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

I may think the Airbus extended a good option. Those shots from Aerosoft's forum are stunning.

I was doing research on the Feelthere CRJ v2.0 and it appears that its actually wilco, however the flight dynamics seem to be awful from the you tube videos i have seen.

I would suggest the Feelthere CRJ v2.0 (which may be the same as the Wilco) because of the quality of the systems and excellent appearance. In my opinion, they are the closest to PMDG quality you will find for a light jet.

You may want to gander through this thread before comparing it to PMDG quality.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/374656-the-new-crj-is-out-now/page__st__25

Flight 1 ATR, Level D 767 Both are great addons to any hanger

Jim

Jim Melton

You may want to gander through this thread before comparing it to PMDG quality.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/374656-the-new-crj-is-out-now/page__st__25

Notice: I said CLOSEST, not IS.

Read it again dude. If theres another light jet addon that is as CLOSE to a PMDG quality aircraft, please let me know so I can look into it.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

I'd get the LevelD 767. While graphically dated, one of the better big carrier's out there. Also has navigraph support.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |