Sign in to follow this  
Ezkeal

Wanting to purchase new fsx plane

I would suggest the Feelthere CRJ v2.0 (which may be the same as the Wilco) because of the quality of the systems and excellent appearance. In my opinion, they are the closest to PMDG quality you will find for a light jet.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

I may have mentioned the wrong addon, perhaps it's the ERJ v2.0 that I am thinking of.

I'm on travel, otherwise I would check. I know for certain Wilco had nothing to do with it, it was only Feelthere.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

I may have mentioned the wrong addon, perhaps it's the ERJ v2.0 that I am thinking of.

I'm on travel, otherwise I would check. I know for certain Wilco had nothing to do with it, it was only Feelthere.

Yeah then it was likely ERJ, that CRJ which has horrible flight dynamics isn't made by Feelthere although for some reason they do sell it through their site...

I don't see a corporate jet in your hangar. How about the Eaglesoft Citation X 2.0? It's pretty complex but a lot of fun to fly and the FMS is pretty slick once you figure it out.

I've been considering the Eagelsoft 2.0 too for about 2 months but feel that it looks a bit fake on the exterior and some of the VC. Is that true or is it just me. If it was around 40.00 I would have bought it regardless. does it ever go on sale?

I was thinking about the citation as well. But same concerns as Phillip.

I have been really enjoying what i have seen from Flight1 ATR. I am a fan of turbo props, nothing can beat that sound of engine start up.

I was thinking about the citation as well. But same concerns as Phillip.

I have been really enjoying what i have seen from Flight1 ATR. I am a fan of turbo props, nothing can beat that sound of engine start up.

I've seen a few different Citation X's from afar so can't say definitively whether its fake or not. It looks pretty close those I've seen in pictures though. What I can tell you is that it takes a little work to get it set up and to learn the FMS but its a ton of fun to fly.

There are a couple of freeware turboprops that are pretty good. Mario Noriega's Piaggio P-180 is nice as is the Basler BT-67 at http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?108-Copyright&fid=166898