Sign in to follow this  
CoolGunS

Altimeter constantly changing

My issue is the altimeter keeps changing every few seconds. I cannot maintain level flight because of this. How do I stop this. I'm using the latest build 659.

I have FEX installed.

I can't find anything in the forums relating to this.

I have a registered copy of FSUIPC

I fly mainly in NZ with FTX NZSI and NZNI installed.

I've had to disable all NZ weather stations below 50 deg latitude to stop the stupid program from reporting snow in the summer. At least I fixed that issue myself.

But this ever changing altimiter is making my experience of purchasing ASE regrettable.

To clarify,

when I mean I cannot maintain level flight I mean under manual control. The autopilot can maintain level flight (i've checked this against my radio altimeter at around 2000 feet and it stays constant) however the alitimeter keeps moving up (or down in cases) every 10 seconds or so. A little bit at a time. this causes the VSI to sit around 100 FPM up or down. If I try flying manually against the altimeter, well you can just forget it. it keeps moving so I have to keep adjusting.

and no, I'm not pressing the b key. I'm going nowhere near it.

and no its not an issue with my keyboard or controller.

the issue goes away when I kill ASE,. so it is definitely this software causing the issue.

--==CoolGunS==--

Snow in the summer? It is winter down there now.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

seriously? thats what you have to contribute?

mate, when whakatane reports -27 deg celsius obviously there is an interpolation issue and I solved that but that is not the issue I posted about.

stick to the subject

--==CoolGunS==--

seriously? thats what you have to contribute?

mate, when whakatane reports -27 deg celsius obviously there is an interpolation issue and I solved that but that is not the issue I posted about.

stick to the subject

Don't cop an attitude with me pal or anybody else here for that matter. Put a support ticket in at the HiFi site if you can't deal with the replys here.

Edited by Daveo

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png