Sign in to follow this  
Richiebacardi

I had a dream....

From what I am aware Gulfstream won't allow it. So even if PMDG wanted to, they can't.

But they could do a Falcon 900, 7X or a Bombardier Global Express!

Jacob sanders

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I'd love to see a PMDG Gulfstream as well, but unless PMDG found a way of easing the legal concerns of that company, we'll never see a Gulfstream for FSX and that's a shame given the absolutely outstanding work Boeing and PMDG have done together over the years.

There are two payware Gulfstreams for the X-Plane franchise... wonder how the creators got away with it...

Joseph Chamberlain

FAA ADX

PMDG won't venture into business jets anytime soon or even at all. Their market is airliner simulations.

Erik L.

.....that PMDG did a Gulfstream.... :Idea:

That is all

:rolleyes:

Richie

I'm with you.... a PMDG bizjet would be my favorite plane hehe.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

PMDG won't venture into business jets anytime soon or even at all.

I hope they stay away from the biz jets. Frankly, I think they are cool but I don't want to see a very good company's resources wasted on a product that will sell only 100 copies.

As long as airbus cooperate like boeing they will do the a320. That will sell like hotcakes.

As long as airbus cooperate like boeing they will do the a320. That will sell like hotcakes.

I don't know where you heard this, but PMDG has never said they will do an airbus.

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Nooo please don't turn this into another PMDG A320 debate. :Praying:

And I would be happy for payware FSX Gulfstream from any decent (not abacus right!? :lol:) developer, but I guess that's not gonna happen :unsure:

I don't know where you heard this, but PMDG has never said they will do an airbus.

Just my opinion. I would like to see an MD-11 v2 but that won't be happening.

I had a dream the 777 got released a few nights ago funnily enough :LMAO: