Sign in to follow this  
Richiebacardi

I had a dream....

I had a dream the 777 got released a few nights ago funnily enough :LMAO:

Lol Luke you probably have this dream most nights....

Do you have nightmares where it's released but you can't get it and you have to watch all the other forum members enjoying it?

I had that once......

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk

Lol Luke you probably have this dream most nights....

Do you have nightmares where it's released but you can't get it and you have to watch all the other forum members enjoying it?

I had that once......

Your dreams involve me? :rolleyes::huh:

I don't know where you heard this, but PMDG has never said they will do an airbus.

Well yes they did once but it was a couple of years ago now. I read the post the other day. That is all I am gonna say on the matter though.

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

not really.....

come to think of it ive never had a dream about you...knock on wood :Doh:

hold on let me sleep on it :LMAO:

not really.....

hold on let me sleep on it :LMAO:

Ah that's quite upsetting :LMAO: - "Do you have nightmares where it's released but you can't get it and you have to watch all the other forum members enjoying it?" I thought by 'you can't get it' you meant me ha.

:lol: haha well I guess I did, just not in my dreams.

you can stay in your own dreams thanks :LMAO:

lee

Edit: K sorry about this post ....I just really want to use this :t4020: .....

not really.....

hold on let me sleep on it

Ah that's quite upsetting :LMAO: - "Do you have nightmares where it's released but you can't get it and you have to watch all the other forum members enjoying it?" I thought by 'you can't get it' you meant me ha.

:LMAO:

I have seen a lot of people in various forums all requesting a bizjet of some sort. I think they would sell more than people think. I would personally like to see the beech 1900 redone, it was one of the first payware aircraft I had purchased for fs2004 way back when. I would also love to see an emb120. There are a lot of decent payware aircraft out there, but ever since the ngx came out, a lot of people compare that to everything else. You will see in a lot of the other forums, "does it do _____ like the ngx?" They really set the bar high. Its pretty much the only airliner I fly anymore.

I have another suggestion,wish PMDG can make PMDG-style concorde.

I hope they stay away from the biz jets. Frankly, I think they are cool but I don't want to see a very good company's resources wasted on a product that will sell only 100 copies.

+1

As long as airbus cooperate like boeing they will do the a320. That will sell like hotcakes.

Have you heard of FS labs, go check them, A320 on the way

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I have another suggestion,wish PMDG can make PMDG-style concorde.

There is one already out over at FS Labs...

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

There is one already out over at FS Labs...

Ró.

I know,and i always have,but i want see PMDG-style concorde.

I know,and i always have,but i want see PMDG-style concorde.

FlightSimLabs was started by a former PMDG developer, and as an owner, I can attest that it is in incredibly well done simulation of one of the most complex aircraft ever made.

I hope they stay away from the biz jets. Frankly, I think they are cool but I don't want to see a very good company's resources wasted on a product that will sell only 100 copies.

I really didn't know the market was that small. I would have thought it was a lot bigger...I would like one because there are now lots of smaller airports that have some wonderful add-on scenery available-too small for a commercial airliner, but big enough for a small jet.

I for one would love to fly a PMDG product into one of these airfileds...just because they're soooo good!

Well I think we'd all love one, it's jut not gonna happen.

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk