Sign in to follow this  
channaffm

FSX Black Box Simulation A320

Hi everyone

I just wanted to share some photos of the EXCELLENT Black Box Simulation A320 for FSX. It's fully functional (almost) in the current version and can be used successfully with Navigraph navdata including SIDs and STARs.

The FBW is absolutely brilliant. It flies like a dream.

I highly recommend it!!!!

check out their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook...ckBoxSimulation and homepage here http://www.blackboxsimulation.com/

Credit to João Galaio da Silva for the BA repaint in these shots.

Chris

PS: addons include Aerosoft LEPA, UT2 with summer 2012 timetable, AS2012, FSGlobalX.

It's not *that* excellent... I'm flying with it right now over the ocean from LPHR to BIKF and the ND has the flight path line flashing like crazy with circles appearing out of nowhere. The SID was never flown nor drawn and i bet my arrival will be an adventure as well :lol:

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Hi channaffm,

I see on Blackbox Fb page they are asking for customers to go and tell the world how good their product is.

It is nice of you to help them out.

Like Namco, I have their airbus and I think it is an ok bus even if it is _nowhere_ as excellent as you would have us believe.

Thanks for the pictures and above all yes nice try.

Thats why I 'retired' from flying jets, and doing old props now. Vor's never fail, and makes it d**n interresting.

I just wanted to share some photos of the EXCELLENT Black Box Simulation A320 for FSX. It's fully functional (almost) in the current version and can be used successfully with Navigraph navdata including SIDs and STARs.

The FBW is absolutely brilliant. It flies like a dream.

I highly recommend it!!!!

check out their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook...ckBoxSimulation and homepage here http://www.blackboxsimulation.com/

Credit to João Galaio da Silva for the BA repaint in these shots.

A quick but serious question: Are you in any way connected with this developer, or advertising on their behalf?

Stephen

I'm pretty sure that he is nothing to do with BBS - simply a newcomer trying to help and reacting to the rather impolitic suggestion on the BBS facebook page.

For myself, the old PSS Airbus was my first serious add-on when I started into the hobby - it was more years ago than I care to remember but it was Win ME! Hence, I'm trying their latest version both for old times' sake and to see how they manage a new development using this "Prologue' to "Extreme" concept/busines model. They have taken on quite a challenge but so far the vibes are good.

John R

The paint job on this aircraft is a little less to be desired. Is this a "stock" paint as part of the package or a 3rd party paint?

Agreed

Sent using Tapatalk

in what way does the model look awful? I think it's pretty accurate... but maybe I'm getting old or bad eyesight (or both)

Incidentally - No I'm not connected in any way to the developer! I simply bought the product and liked it !! I'm also not a newcomer at all. I've been flightsimming for about 20 years.

In my opinion it's a great model and the FBW flies very accurately (on my system at least). No flashing of ND or anything else. The developer has also been extremely communicative and friendly, stressing that it is not a 1.0 version product, which I am completely aware of and happy with. Of course there can be improvements here and there and they are working on further versions. But as it stands, it actually flies very well for me and I'm happily using it!

The VC looks much like the JF 737 pro. Kinda, i dont know how to explain, not photorealistic I reckon. Some may say, cartoonish, painted.

While I respect everyone's opinion I sense some people have got it out for BBS. Kind of makes me cheer for the underdog. I recall when they used to be under the Phoenix name and thought they they were the only ones who put a decent airbus model out there along with the 777 and Dash Q and this was with FS 2002-04. I bought their new model and really like it and have looked forward to each update. Once they get to their "Extreme" model level my gut tellls me this will be one of the finest works out there yet many seem to believe that only FS Labs can reach that level. Time will tell but these guys do deserve a bit of encouragement (and no I am not paid to say this).

BTW..... those BA screenshots do not do justice to the plane. No offence to the poster but I also downloaded that repaint (not BBS) and I can confirm it looks much,much better on my system.

Cheers

A lot of people were left high and dry by PSS and the fact that one of the main players in Blackbox was a major cause of the collapse doesn't sit well. This is a small community and people have long memories.

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I was one of the luckier one I guess. But time changes things . I recall the early days of CS and the many critical comments posted on most forums yet today many agree they are coming out with top payware quality including the 777 which is still in experiment stage .

If BBS come through as advertised people will buy again because if it becomes a good product most will want it in their hangar. Those that have had issues with the old regime also have the right not to buy if they felt they were wronged. I'm all right with that too.

BBS -good luck and get us an amazing plane!

When they have to beg for good publicity on their Facebook page coupled with their reprehensible history I won't touch anything they do now or ever again.