Sign in to follow this  
LeeL

Not recognizing GTX560 SE

Hi

I just installed my new Asus z68-m pro and gtx560. My problem is that the GTX560 isn't being recognized. I cant install drivers and it's not in the device manager. I'm pretty sure I connected the pci wires correctly. But they could be writing (maybe if you have the same set up a pic of that could help me)

Any ideas?

Thanks

Lee

P.S all other drivers are ok. The only graphics thing/driver installed is an intel one installed by the Asus installer thingy

Sent using Tapatalk

Download the latest nvidia drivers for your card from nvidia.com and install them.

BTW, what are the PCI wires? Are you referring to the power connector for the card?

Bert

Hi bert

I can't install drivers for it though. The installer doesn't detect the 560

Cheers

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk

I fixed it now. I had the blue plug from the monitor and jut connected it directly to the 560 with an adaptor that came with it.

Thanks though

Sent using Tapatalk

:P

Just to double check - do you have the external power connectors connected to the card?

Bert

yeah that was double checked too.

Before when I had them both in the monitor wasnt showing anything. Thats because I had the monitor in the motherboard not the gpu. when I put the monitor in the gpu ( with the adapter) I was able to plug both power connectors in