Sign in to follow this  
pastorpilot

Help ... Cannot get into the Cockpit of the Carbon Cub Deluxe

I purchased the Carbon Cub Deluxe from the the Live Marketplace and when I press F-9 to get into the cockpit, all that is shown is a head-on view with the prop spinner heading toward me. Am I missing something here? After all, the only reason I purchased it was to have a cockpit. Any ideas?

The only possible conflict I know of is this. Some weeks back I tried to purchase the Alaska expansion pack on Steam ... Like many ... I didn't realize you have to have Flight Purchased and installed from Steam before the expansion pack will work. Then I went back to the Live Marketplace and purchased Alaska and it seems to work just fine. I don't know if there could be some kind of conflict here, because, I didn't know how to eliminate the Steam download of the Alaska expansion pack.

Thanks for any assitance,

Steve

P.S. Please forgive if this has been answered. The only search function I can find on the new Forum format is the google search bar above ... and I couldn't find any answers with it.

Try hitting "Backspace".

Have you really chosen the Deluxe version in the Hangar? Beware that both the Deluxe and the basic versions coexist in the Hangar menu! You might have picked the wrong one?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Thanks I'll give it a try. I sure don't think I did. I donwnloaded the Free Preview first. It didn't work either ... but I thought the cockpit was locked until you purchased the whole thing. Was surprised when it acted that way. I'm going into the game now and check my selection and try your backspace suggestion.

Thanks, Jcomm ... Golly ... I thought sure I checked my selection. Its working now. Don't know how I messed up on that. :blink: I'm not totally impressed with the graphics ... but thank you for your help! :rolleyes:

Don't worry pastorpilot, I didn't notice the deluxe version in the hangar at first either. I had to look about three times before I saw it. :)

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Don't worry pastorpilot, I didn't notice the deluxe version in the hangar at first either. I had to look about three times before I saw it. :)

Hook

I only saw it when I was in Alaska, never in Hawaii.

I only saw it when I was in Alaska, never in Hawaii.

But now that the aerocaches are in Hawaii, I have rediscovered the joy of flying there, and specially doing it with the CCub :-)

Today's AOTD was caught and a beach landing followed, not after rolling over the water before getting to the sands :-) Great landing!!!

I Love FLIGHT!!!!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...