Sign in to follow this  
Tatave

Best tool for walking around an aircraft?

Hi,

I've got heaps of add-ons that are filled with detail, such as PMDG's NGX and 747, and I am now looking for an add-on that enables me to walk around the aircraft and take in all the detail when I actually have it loaded in the sim, e.g. I select the NGX in the aircraft selection menu, and then I actually walk around it with a camera that can change its moving speed, like what they have on those professional-looking YouTube videos.

Currently I'm looking at DBS walk and follow and Ezdok. By the way, I have TrackIR 5, so it must be compatible. Does one of the aforementioned cameras do the trick? And, can one of these enable me to walk in the aircraft with TrackIr enabled?

Thanks a lot for any suggestions. :smile:

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Maybe a freeware variant does the trick for you: you could record a flight (even if it's just your parked A/C) with FSRecorder and replay it as traffic while you can walk around it with ORBX's BOB. I know that's probably ot the easiest way, but at least it's free, and it sure is TrackIR compatible.

Regards

Flo

Thanks for the reply, but as I said I want to walk around the aircraft when the aircraft is loaded in the sim and I can fly it straight away.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

EZCA is what you need, I got it with TIR 5 and works perfectly, you can walk anywhere around the aircraft and set hundreds of world and external cameras.

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270