Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

If you think you have found something that's not working.........

Hello all,

been flying the md11 for a while and need a little change.

So trying the ifly 736 again (have already gaven up couple of times)

Have updated ifly with the fp and updated MCE to 2.4.9.4

Starting with cold and dark start up (tutorial zbaa to vhhh)

I friendly ask my fo to start the batterie switch to on and she replies with batterie already on (they were off)

Ok, then i ask her to turned it off and she turned it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i ask her to turn it off and she's replying that it's already off

Again i ask her to turn it on, she did turn them on :( (and they were already on!!!!!!)

Before the fp (and mce v2.8.8.8) i only had a problem with the bus transfer switch,which the FS++ team has solved in the latest version :rolleyes:

Thnx in advanced

John

John Cramer

Hi John

I don't fly the MD11, but Will (WR269), does fly the MD11 and has made some good Vids. Hopefully he will chip in here and let you know if he has had these issues.

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Hi alpa117,

Thnx for the quick response.

I know Will flies the md11

He gave me the scripts :P (thnx Will)

Now i'm trying to learn the ifly 736 and with this plane i now have the batterie problem.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

John

John Cramer

Does the MD-11 'cabin crew open/close all doors' work for you folks? Just speaking about the open/close action which fails. The arming is done by me.

'Landing lights on' fails, off works.

Well I use FS9 with AES and I choose to have MCE auto-start with FS9.

Like many I expect I also use ActiveSky 6.5 as a weather engine. Although I never use it, a "radar" of sorts is available from a sub menu under the Flights menu and is called by Control + F12. I presume this is the key combination to call GSX because this radar appears as if by magic everytime MCE loads. I hasten to confirm the correct MCE ini is set up with AES rather than GSX.

Although not critical It is very annoying and it would be appreciated if the devs could look into this for FS9 users particularly since these are not user-configurable keystrokes.

Cheers :lol:

Well I use FS9 with AES and I choose to have MCE auto-start with FS9.

Like many I expect I also use ActiveSky 6.5 as a weather engine. Although I never use it, a "radar" of sorts is available from a sub menu under the Flights menu and is called by Control + F12. I presume this is the key combination to call GSX because this radar appears as if by magic everytime MCE loads. I hasten to confirm the correct MCE ini is set up with AES rather than GSX.

Although not critical It is very annoying and it would be appreciated if the devs could look into this for FS9 users particularly since these are not user-configurable keystrokes.

Cheers :lol:

This will be fixed on the next update

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

The voice for the mechanic incorporates some delay when he uses a word for "captain'.

For example, the 'do you require any assistance, boss?' sentence comes out as 'do you require any assistance, ....................boss'. I've tried the different voices and they all feature the delay, so maybe something blocks him. :mellow:

Which voice are you using??? I dont have that issue. Have you tried different mechanics??

I've tried Trav and Andy. When I use those voices on the other positions, it's fine. At the mechanic, they have that pause. Not a big problem, just sounding a bit strange at times.

Does 'what's the current wind?' work for you folks? I only get 'degrees .. at' but no values in between as an answer.

Does 'what's the current wind?' work for you folks? I only get 'degrees .. at' but no values in between as an answer.

I get degrees and knots answered. Is that what you get?

Kind Regards

Simon.

At the moment full weather read back is not implemented.

update.....

It only affects the recorded voices though. TTS voices can read it OK

This is fixed in the next update..

Thanks

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image