Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

If you think you have found something that's not working.........

Fantastic...this just gets better and better! Thanks for your clarification reply and for the super support service!

Absolutely, well done!

Thanks for the accolade.

Glad to hear you like it.

Regarding Cleaning Service, it's only available with AES. GSX doesn't have it.

Starting from version V2.5.0.0, the following issues raised in this thread are sorted.

Post # 2, raised by CoolP

Post # 15, raised by Sizel

Post # 16, raised by Starter,

Post # 20, raised by Appliance

Post # 23, raised by CoolP

Post # 28, raised by CoolP

Post # 36, raised by DanW, DanW may want to confirm this is definitely sorted

Post # 40, raised by CoolP

Post # 41, raised by BoHill

Cheers,

V2.5.0.0

Starting MCE with RAS Lancair Legacy generates error message about 'Context not recognized' MCE then shuts down.

V2.5.0.0

Starting MCE with RAS Lancair Legacy generates error message about 'Context not recognized' MCE then shuts down.

First thing to do if experiencing issues with new version is to restore to factory settings.

Failure to create a speech context is usually caused by either speech recognition set to other than US English, or a corrupted grammar file.

Most likely cause is the Voxkey grammar (created on the fly). Never edit a Voxkey profile in Notepad, always use the VoxKey tool.

To recover, proceed as follows.

Go to \MyDocuments\ folder.

If you have created a VoxKey profile with many entries in it, please backup the folder \VoxKey\ to another location.

Delete the \VoxKey\ folder found inside \My Documents\ folder.

Run the application wizard in order to re-create a healthy \VoxKey\ folder. You can skip the speech training part of the wizard run.

The FS++ team

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Restored to Factory settings as suggested.

Never touched anything to do with Voxkey so I have no reason to suspect that.

MCE simply quits when loading up the Lancair Legacy from RAS.

Restored to Factory settings as suggested.

Never touched anything to do with Voxkey so I have no reason to suspect that.

MCE simply quits when loading up the Lancair Legacy from RAS.

Hi,

Probably one of those rare situations where you'd need to send the "aircraft.cfg" file for inspection, so that a reference file is created for the bird. After that MCE will load with it.

announcing a missed approach does not work with radar contact v4.3, only by hitting a number in the radar contact window.

thus not by voice. Anyone the same problem with mce?

When using the Feelthere ERJs, the keyboard setup of MCE defines Ctrl-Shift-W to a plane's feature (cancel master warning). This causes the default AES config window to fail since that key combo is the same but the key press is intercepted by the Feelthere dlls. Means it only reaches the plane but not the sim, so the window never comes up.

I'd suggest using another free key combo for that command, leaving the default AES key config alive.

The workaround would be to edit the AES default key combo or to just delete the Ctrl-Shift-W combo for cancel master warning in the Feelthere config tool. When installing MCE, the kbd.ini will get overwritten though.

Still on the Feelthere ERJs. The keyboard setup of MCE defines Ctrl-Shift-T for 'TOGA' which is the default command for Toggle UT2 traffic on/off in Ultimate Traffic2. There also is Ctrl-Shift-A for 'Toggle APP button', but this is also used by the default UT2 and clears all planes on the approach.

So when one uses those commands or maps them to his hardware, according to the MCE-defined keyboard setup, one may kill the UT2 traffic generation.

I suggest using two different commands so that the default UT2 setup can stay intact. It certainly is a pain on the addon loaded sim to find some free keyboard commands. ^_^

Still on the Feelthere ERJs. The keyboard setup of MCE defines Ctrl-Shift-T for 'TOGA' which is the default command for Toggle UT2 traffic on/off in Ultimate Traffic2. There also is Ctrl-Shift-A for 'Toggle APP button', but this is also used by the default UT2 and clears all planes on the approach.

So when one uses those commands or maps them to his hardware, according to the MCE-defined keyboard setup, one may kill the UT2 traffic generation.

I suggest using two different commands so that the default UT2 setup can stay intact. It certainly is a pain on the addon loaded sim to find some free keyboard commands. ^_^

Thanks CoolP

Any suggestion for suitable key combo that wouldn't interfere with any other add-on.

Just asking, because you're likely running a ton of them, and would be the first to hit such scenario.

We have UT2 for stress testing, but it's only used now and then.

Sorry for the late answer. Well, for TOGA, the FSX default seems to work. That's CTRL-SHIFT-G.

For the cancel master warning, I've deleted the whole assignment as I don't use it per voice. What about CTRL-W? That's the FSX water rudder which nobody will use on the ERJ. Well, until now. ^_^

By the way, are you guys planning to expand the ERJ V2 support to the very similar E-Jets V2?

Sorry for the late answer. Well, for TOGA, the FSX default seems to work. That's CTRL-SHIFT-G.

For the cancel master warning, I've deleted the whole assignment as I don't use it per voice. What about CTRL-W? That's the FSX water rudder which nobody will use on the ERJ. Well, until now. ^_^

By the way, are you guys planning to expand the ERJ V2 support to the very similar E-Jets V2?

Thanks CoolP.

Done for package 2.5.0.4

Edit: And yes, of course we will take care of the other E-jets.

In PMDG MD-11 (FSX):

The FO when given the command "shutdown engines"

instead of only cutting-off the 3 fuel feeds (which is the correct action)

he additionally activates engine starters 1 and 2 (curiously not 3 as well), which should not happen as engines 1 and 2 cannot spool down to zero.

In PMDG MD-11 (FSX):

The FO when given the command "shutdown engines"

instead of only cutting-off the 3 fuel feeds (which is the correct action)

he additionally activates engine starters 1 and 2 (curiously not 3 as well), which should not happen as engines 1 and 2 cannot spool down to zero.

Did my first flight today with the MD-11, with MCE 2.5.0.7 (the issue had been reported with 2.5.0.6) and I can report that it has been fixed.

Good work guys.