Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

If you think you have found something that's not working.........

Try changing

[ ] Caution Warning Lights        --    OFF

to

[ ] Caution Warning        --    OFF  (without the "Lights" keyword)

And

[ ] External Lights    --    ON

to

[ ] External Lights    --    As required

If you open "mce.ini" and change "NoStateCheck=0" to "NoStateCheck=1" and save, checklist will flow as butter.

FO reads item, waits for answer (any answer) and moves on to next item without challenging on anything.

It's mainly used by people who run simpits (hardware switches), where FO is sometimes unable to read the state.

Hi,

Would not it be better and possible the FO asks just one request confirmation and not 4 or 5 times (sometimes I want throw him through the window ;-))?

I ask this because sometimes during a checklist some actions are performed by FO (example in the B727 : seatbelt off in the shutdown checklist) but with the option "NoStateCheck = 1" these actions seems no longer effected.

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

I got some issues using MCE 2.5.99 and the Majestic Dash8-Q400 1.00801-2-3:

1) "window heat on": window heat only switches to "warm up", never to "on"

2) "antiskid on": only the switch is flipped, but the antiskid warning still shows on the caution warning lights panel.

3) "transponder on": the Transponder remains in SBY mode.

Could you please check and adress my problems?

Regards

Nepo

I got some issues using MCE 2.5.99 and the Majestic Dash8-Q400 1.00801-2-3:

1) "window heat on": window heat only switches to "warm up", never to "on"

2) "antiskid on": only the switch is flipped, but the antiskid warning still shows on the caution warning lights panel.

3) "transponder on": the Transponder remains in SBY mode.

Could you please check and adress my problems?

Regards

Nepo

Please download this file

http://www.multicrewxp.com/mcmjq400.zip

Unzip and replace "mcmjq400.dll"

in \Flight Simulator X\MCE dlls\ folder   (for FSX)

and/or

\Prepar3D V2\MCE dlls\ folder (For P3D V2.X)

- Fixed issues you reported.

In addition, FO now dials frequencies on the right side CDU (requested via e-mail).

Restored ability for FO to read Vspeeds (V1, VR, V2) in synch with latest version.

Vspeeds and transponder status awareness are expected to be broken when a new Majestic version is released. Will have to update the dll accordingly.

Buttons switching is not affected and will work across all versions.

Thanks for updating these F++. I have also noticed that the FO cannot turn off yaw damper.

Great job constantly refining things.

One minor thing, also for Majestic Dash 8.   FO has to pop up the 2d window for arcdu or the fmc when tuning radios.  Any way to avoid the popups in future versions, or is that just one of those necessary things required to make it work?

Great job constantly refining things.

One minor thing, also for Majestic Dash 8.   FO has to pop up the 2d window for arcdu or the fmc when tuning radios.  Any way to avoid the popups in future versions, or is that just one of those necessary things required to make it work?

Could be done entirely in VC.

We just thought it would be easier to see what frequencies FO is dialling that way.

Not everyone is flying with TrackIR or a massive screen with quick zoom capability.

Maybe in futue will have both options.

Thank you for you excellent support!

Regards

Nepo

You're welcome.

Enjoy!

More to come.

Hello,

On the Majestic Q400:

If I request the electrical power unit from ground, the unit appears and connect to the aircraft, but its engine is off.

It does not supply power to aircraft. (no engine sound either)

Thanks

Roland

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

Again on the Q400:

- My copilot is unable to start engines for unknown reason. It select correctly the starter and push the button but nothing happen, the "NH rpm" on engine display stays at 0.0. The rotor do not engage. It looks like the APU is unable to provide enough power. However the APU is running, APU bleed is off, bus tie is tied.

- Once this has occurred, I'm unable to start the engine myself.

I have to stop start sequence, switch off the 2 engine selectors (normal to off), wait for a while and try again the sequence.

Some times it does not work the first time.

My usual flow sequence preceding the issue is: 1. "aircraft power-up with APU" 2. "before start-up flow" 3. "ground begin push back"

The issue is 100% reproducible on my system. 

I have the 1008.02 version of Q400 and MCE is 2.6.0.2. GSX is running.

It was the same with MCE previous version 2.5.994.

Thanks

Roland

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

Again on the Q400:

- My copilot is unable to start engines for unknown reason. It select correctly the starter and push the button but nothing happen, the "NH rpm" on engine display stays at 0.0. The rotor do not engage. It looks like the APU is unable to provide enough power. However the APU is running, APU bleed is off, bus tie is tied.

- Once this has occurred, I'm unable to start the engine myself.

I have to stop start sequence, switch off the 2 engine selectors (normal to off), wait for a while and try again the sequence.

Some times it does not work the first time.

My usual flow sequence preceding the issue is: 1. "aircraft power-up with APU" 2. "before start-up flow" 3. "ground begin push back"

The issue is 100% reproducible on my system. 

I have the 1008.02 version of Q400 and MCE is 2.6.0.2. GSX is running.

It was the same with MCE previous version 2.5.994.

Thanks

Roland

Roland, I found there is an issue between the Majestic Q400 and GSX...if you start the push, the engines wont start.

I found there is an issue between the Majestic Q400 and GSX...if you start the push, the engines wont start.

Thanks will

Didn't know that. Saves us going through "Gremlins-infested" troubleshooting sessions. :lol: