Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

If you think you have found something that's not working.........

Problems with MCE in full screen mode.  MCE is causing  what I believe graphics driver issues, no problems with window mode. 

FSX-SE server PC

Windows 10 pro

Asus X99 E WS

3 x Nvidia GTX Titans SC - SLI

3 x 30" displays @ 7922x1600

65 gig 2800

intel 5960X 4.6

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

Hi

Aircraft : Captain Sim B727-100 : The command "Battery off" does not work. For info the command "Battery ON" does work

The commands "Comm one select" and "Comm two select" does not work (see engineer panel)

Cheers

Pascal

si.php?id=1

I've been using MCE very successfully with PMDG 747 and recently PMDG MD11.

But with both planes, FO calls out "Localiser alive, Glideslope alive" even though it's only the localiser.

Even worse, sometimes he keeps repeating this over and over, until Glideslope capture.

Any comment, please?

The above is my post 212 in this thread.

You kindly did an update which stopped the FO repeating himself, but the "Localiser alive Glideslope alive" and "Localiser captured Glideslope captured" callout when only the localiser was alive/captured was never properly resolved.

Could you have another look at it, please?

Flyjsim 1.1508.1036

X-plane 10.40

The "prepare aircraft" flow has errors in the first few scripted actions.

Also in the before taxi checklist there is a flaw when copilot ask about Engine start levers.

He sets to cutoff if you answer idle detent.

Hello,

I have a stock B737 with an upgraded panel (FDS) and want to toggle VNAV and LNAV by voice command. But this doesn't work because apparently it's a stock FS airplane. FO says he can't find the switch.

Is there a way to make this work?

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

Just to clarify the problem mentioned in #273 above:

Flying PMDG 747 in FSX in Win7/64, I'm vectored by RC4 for an ILS approach to an airport with localiser and glideslope.

Both signals are received, as indicated by the diamond outlines in the corners of the PFD.

As I reach the centre line, the LOC diamond becomes solid and moves across towards the centre of the display.

I would expect the FO to call "Localiser alive" but he calls "Localiser alive Glideslope alive" even though the G/S diamond is still an outline and hasn't moved.

When the plane turns and locks on to the LOC, FO calls "Localiser captured Glideslope captured" even though the G/S diamond is still an outline in the corner.

Similarly, both LOC and G/S are called when G/S is alive and then captured.

So, it would seem FO can't tell the difference between LOC and G/S, so calls out both together to be on the safe side!

Hope this helps.

Similarly, both LOC and G/S are called when G/S is alive and then captured.

OK, got it.

Of course should check them separately.

I've been using MCE very successfully with PMDG 747 and recently PMDG MD11.

But with both planes, FO calls out "Localiser alive, Glideslope alive" even though it's only the localiser.

Please download this small patch.

http://www.multicrewxp.com/MCE-P3dV3.zip

Unzip and replace a few files as per folder structure, then report back on the LOC and Glide monitoring issue.

Thanks

Many thanks.

I'm currently recovering from a short stay in hospital, so it will be a few days before I can report back.

Many thanks.

I'm currently recovering from a short stay in hospital, so it will be a few days before I can report back.

Wish you a speedy recovery.

Hello,

I am not sure if this has been reported before.

On the PMDG 737NGX, when the "FO" presses the recall, he says something along the lines of "master caution pressed, engine overheat". Well, there is no engine overheat, it seems to be a bug.

Thanks

Visit my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/Captain Nav

Follow me live on Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/captainnav

Two problems;

1: After a flight, aircraft is shutdown, sitting cold and dark. Avionics off of course. Headset/mic turned off -- even unplugged as a test.

FSX and MCE is still active.

Trav and attendant still making comments?

2: Something triggers a repeating function, approximately every 25 to 30 seconds, that causes the comment "back" to show up in the red letter area at the top left of the windscreen area.

This, in turn, causes the ATC window to open.

These two events keep going on and on until finally FSX and MCE are shut down.

Recently started flying the Level-D 767 again, this time using MCE.  I've been using MCE 2.6.5.6 and most generic commands and Level-D specific checklists and voxscripts work fine.  However I can't find a  functioning generic or Level-D 767 specific command to open the forward or aft cargo doors.  I recall the MSFS aft cargo door command changed between the FS9 and FSX versions.   Could it be that the MCE commands to run the doors were written for the FS9 version and weren't updated ?  The default FSX keyboard commands shift + E, 2 and shift + E, 3 work fine. But when I ask the MCE mechanic to open/close the cargo doors, the main exit opens and closes. This in turn causes problems using GSX which checks door status during boarding/deboarding.   I tried creating a VoxKey script, but VoxKey can only generate one keyboard command at a time, not two in close sequence as is required to open/close the doors.  Is this something that is easy to fix ?

Hi, 

Small bug with captain sim c737, asking co to set heading and he just keeps spinning the bug, set course works fine.

any way to fix it?

Thanks

Matt.

F/O NOT SETTING ALTIMETER IN PMDG 777

First thanks for such an awesome and flexible program and for the great support. 

I'm sorry if the answer for this has been posted before. I did a diligent search but couldn't find it.

I ask the FO to SET ALTIMETER XX.XX

F/O replies ALTIMETER XX.XX SET... IF YOU DON'T MIND CROSSCHECK.

I hear a knob clicking, but the value in the altimeter does not change. This only occurs in the aircraft described.  

Thanks

Jose

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS